Chapter 33

Ethan's p.o.v.

"Rosalinda!"

I grabbed his head and snapped it in two.

I saw as she hit the floor and closed her eyes. I ran up to her. her limped body was in my arms now, I looked up and Abel was running over.

"What happened?!"

"They stabbed her!! Why ain't she healing!?!?"

"It's a big wound it won't heal that fast"

I took her in my arms and ran to the pack doctor. they took her away from me and I went to finish the battle.

I ran out the doors and shifted in my wolf....

I snapped neck, ripped legs, recked hearts and throw bodies. Before I know it there was no one else to kill and I aimed for a tree. There werewolf came a try to control the animal in me.

"Your going to kill your self and when rosa wakes she won't have anyone to jump to". Abel told me and I knew he was right. I was able to calm down and looked at what surrounds me... dead bodies every where, blood every where... even on me.

My body felt heavy my wolf hit the ground and I shifted automatically into my human. I looked for a wound and right under my ribs was a knife. I took it out with the only power I had left.

"Take him to the pack doctor now!" I heard Abel yell. I man came in and carried me I think it was Brandon my beta but I'm not sure.

My eyes closed on there own account...

Maxine's p.o.v.

'Something is wrong with mommy and daddy....' Austin was in my head I think that's what mommy and daddy call mind link.

"Grandpa?"

"Yes my little angle"

"We have to go see mommy and daddy they are in trouble"

He looked worried and that made me scared he took me and Austin. We went up out of the room and out the palace.

My grandpa is a demon god and a hybrid I could smell it.

Alex's p.o.v.

When I saw Ethan take Rosa I knew she was in trouble. Then some guy took Ethan in. Now I'm here siting in the waiting room to see if she is ok when the scent of royal blood hit my vampire nose.

"Where is my mommy!?!?". Austin demanded

At that moment the doctor came out. "the wound has been closed off from both Luna and Alpha Vage. but they have both lost a lot of blood I don't think they will make it throw you can come in and see theming you would like"

I took Austin and my dad took Maxine. They beds were just a few feet away from each other. Austin and

Maxine wanting to get down and we put them down... they took each other hands and stranded in the middle of the two beds.

I started to cry I couldn't help it any longer the pack stood behind us and the doors were open.

I knew that the kids were crying but you couldn't hear them cry....

"Mommy, daddy you have to wake up... we need you... we love you... please just wake up please" Maxine said as she took Ethan's hand.

"Mom, dad... I knew your hurt... that mean you won't be able to protect us. But I promise I will protect Maxine, but who will protect me?". Austin took Rosa's hand. They looked back at us and their eyes shine we were amazed. their eyes were beautiful. They looked back at their parents.

I got a hold on there shoulder and my dad hold mine by the time we notice everyone was holding on to someone's shoulder. right there the pack became one.

The kids looked down at the floor... they were devastated.

"Mom...dad" they both said "we love you". As they said those words they let go of there mom and dad and hugged one another as there parents moved in the bed.

"Hi there little ones"