Chapter 1: Abandoned

A few notes:
I am now turning this into a scary romance (sort of).
(Y/n) = your name
(S/n) = spirit's name
The spirit is a male (gonna stir up some drama here)
There's still cursing in the series
This story doesn't follow most of the timeline (because I'm not about to spend a decade searching for it -.-)
Now, I'll let you read:

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

He pushed me off...he lied to me...he didn't truly love me.... As I fall down to my demise, I face up to see my now ex-boyfriend grinning in satisfaction as he watches me fall down the huge hole in MT. Ebott, seconds before my death. Black...its all black...I can't see, but I can feel. I feel something...something...painful... "OUCH!!!" I howl in pain as I land back-first into something. I stand up and brush myself off. I look up out of instinct. Its so high...how did I survive? I look down, flowers, more specifically, buttercups. Did he know I'd survive? Did he know I'd die here of either starvation or dehydration? No, he couldn't possibly know, how would he? I stand up, so much pain...its almost unbearable! But I can't give in, I need to find a way out, or I'll at least die trying. That motherfucker will pay soon.... I walk down a path that leads to darkness, I couldn't care less about the damn fear I felt. As a kid I feared the dark, and I still do. I'll admit, I never liked the shadows, even if they were the only friends i had. "You look dazed." I whipped around in shock. "Who the fuck is there!?" I yell in shock. "Calm down dammit, its not like I can kill you." The voice said. All of a sudden, a thick blanket of fog appears and I see what I could only make out as a shadowy being, human, but yet, spirit-like. It made no sense. "I think I hit my head too hard..." I say. "You did, you opened your spiritual eye with that hard knock you gave yourself. Though, I'm happy you can finally see me again." The shadow being says. "Finally see you again? Just who the hell are you?" I ask. "You dont remember me? Seriously (y/n)? What have you been taking lately? You used to talk to me when you were just a kid. You'd come to me for everything, if you felt alone, bored, sad." they say. "I don't remember talking to anyone as a kid." I respond in a snappy manner. "You suddenly stopped talking to me when you turned 7. Its like you could no longer hear, nor see me..." They seemed a bit sad, as if ready to cry. "...I seriously don't remember ever talking to anyone before the age of 7. Did I, by any chance, give you a name?" I felt extremely bad for them...but I can't remember a single thing.... "Yes, you did. It was (S/n), but you could never remember, so you just stuck to Mr. Shadow. Even after you couldn't see me, I still followed by your side. I always walked in the shadows. I wanted to say I'm sorry for all those times I accidentally scared you while walking from shadow to shadow." I felt the sadness in his voice, it was almost enough to get me to cry. But, Mr. Shadow, I remember. You were my best friend. You were always there for me. Even after I couldn't see you. Those shadow I saw moving, were you all along. "Mr. Shadow...I remember." I said, trying not to tear up. I could feel his hands around me, as if hugging me. Most people say the hands of a ghost are normally cold, but...his hands were warm and familiar. It was the same feeling I'd feel when I'd be crying alone. I couldn't hold it in anymore. A tear crawled down my cheek swiftly. I tried hugging back. To my surprise, I felt a surface, his back. "You're not a spirit?" I asked. "I am, but I can still have physical interactions with people who can see me." He said. I backed away from the hug and looked around. "What is this place, (s/n)?" I asked, as if he would know the answer. "Dunno." He said. Called it. I walked around. It was so quiet, I was used to hearing screaming and yelling everyday, but now, its so silent...so...peaceful, what a surprise. I walk around the thick fog, hitting walls and what not. Eventually I asked (s/n) if he could guide me through the fog. He agreed and grabbed my hand to guide me, eventually we found our way out of the fog. I looked up to see why (s/n) stopped. Horror quickly flushed through my veins and began to crawl up my spine. Blood. Human blood, organs, fresh too. So I wasn't the only survivor, but I am the only one alive at the current moment. No one in hell could live with so much blood spilled all over the place. They'd die of mass blood loss in a matter of seconds. Unless someone or something squeezed them till their guts went flying all over the place. Because that's what it looked like most. I wanted to throw up so bad, it was horrible! And by the looks of it, it wasn't just one human victim. It was probably around ten or so. But, why would anyone do this? It soon bacame clear to me that there was no way a human could crush another human just like that. It was impossible. It had to be some kind of huge creature. But why would they do this? Wouldn't they eat the flesh? or at least the remains? I look up to see ruins, incredibly beat down ruins, far beyond repair. They were dusty and disturbing, the color of a worn down purple. And the flowers around it were wilting and withering away in an unnatural and twisted manner. I'd rather die out here than get strangled to death by some godforsaken creature. Hell no! "C'mon, we have to keep going, just get ready to run at any moment." (S/n) says. "What!? Are you crazy!? There's no way yo-" (s/n) quickly covers (y/n) mouth "Keep it down! It might hear you!" (S/n) said. "Trust me, you're in more danger if you stay here." (S/n) explains. Although I hate to admit it, he's right, I'm literally begging to be squeezed to death by that thing in staying here. I sigh. "Alright, fine, ill go." I say submissively. "Alright, ill be right behind you, just in case that thing starts to chase you." (S/n) says. I smile at him, and he returns it with a small, shy smile.

End of Chapter 1