~Initiation~ Prologue

Chief Burnes, Kade, Graham, and Dani we're all in there police car, With the others behind. He met up with Cody, and told him to get to school. "I still don't understand why you have to get rid of it! I mean it still works right!" Cody said. "Well it still works, But we need the highest tech!" A very irritable Austin shouted. "I just hope I get a really fast car" Katie shouted at no one in particular. "You know, Its nice to be away from Detroit. Even though we still have homework" Aiden said. Cody laughed a little then biked to school. Chief dropped everybody at the ceremony. And Cody biked there. After the ceremony there was an attack.

"I didn't tell my bot to do that!" Kade said at the surprise of his bot transforming him. "Its new technology, Bound to be some bugs." Chief said. "Or maybe your bot doesn't like you." Katie taunted Kade. They all drove off to the new dinosaur exhibit and a falling dinosaur head was about to crush Graham and Chief when the fire robot saved them. "I didn't tell it to do that." Kade said. "I wouldn't complain" Dani told them. "Yeah, after all it saved your butt, didn't it?" Aiden added.

(Fast-forward to dinner because Morro hacked the matrix.)

"May I be excused?" Cody asked his dad. "Sure" Chief said and Cody went downstairs, and saw the bots. "I'm Blades." The orange and white bot. "Boulder!" The green bot said in awe. "Classified" The blue police car said. "He's chase." Boulder told Cody. "Heatwave. Now give me one good reason to stay here." the red bot said. "Wait wait wait.... What about us?!" The white, green, and red bot shouted. "Anyways I'm Wheeljack." he said. "Ratchet." The stern white and orange red robot said. "I am Ultra Magnus, And from now on you will address me as Sir." The cyan and red bot said. "Ignore him, He's a party pooper" Wheeljack whispered to Cody. "I'm bulkhead." The heavy duty green bot said. "I'm Arcee." The blue and pink femme said. "I'm Smokescreen!" The overexcited race car said/shouted. "Still waiting for a reason.." Heatwave said.

(Fast-forward again because that's what happened in the show.)

"There are caverns like this all around griffin rock, all leading to the base." Cody told everybody. "The lights are so pretty." Boulder said. "They kinda are" Cody said. "Hey, Is that part of the movie?" Blades said as he pointed to the dinosaur walking around. "I know were new here and all but aren't dinosaurs supposed to be extinct." Wheeljack said. "The dinosaur is attracted to lights, Quick, Chase, Turn on your lights!" Cody said to Chase.

(Time skip to after the rescue)

"I want a picture with my heroes, All of them." Chief said. "Just because Cody was on one mission doesn't mean he's on the team." Kade said nervously. "Hey, Cody was our liaison on this mission, and the reason Were even giving this place a chance, So if he's not on the team, we aren't." Heatwave said to Kade, scaring him. "We cant use bots prone to malfunction." Graham said. "They not malfunctioning, There aliens." Chief told them. "What?!" Everyone but Cody and Chief said, and the picture was taken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did ya like that?! I figured since I got into rescue bots I could merge my other transformer story and have them in it! I know its not much, and the episodes wont be in order... But it will be funny! Also this will be different because in this story, The characters from my other books don't know about them. So in a way I made a split universe, But same time & characters. Anyways...

See ya in the next chapter!