Chapter two

I have been observing Kim's movements for a week now and i have to say that what i discovered is much more worse than i could ever imagine of Kim. Mom and dad will go ballistic when they discover the truth behind Kim's sudden interest in Tennis. I always knew her to be lazy to participate in any sports,the only thing she knows how to do best is to squander her money on high fashion clothes and expensive shoes. Sometimes she asks mom for a loan to fulfill her thirst for shopping.

I called Kayla to meet me at the tennis academy,i knew i could always count on her. For my plan to work i need an alli to back me up when i expose Kim for what she really is.

Kayla met me at the back gate and she was shocked to see me wearing a white short with a white T-shirt and white Sneakers with white socks that had red stripes, it was an all white outfit.
“what's this?do you work here now?” she curiously asks me
“For now yes,i need a huge favour from you.” i handed her a brown paper bag with a tennis outfit and a red wig.

Let me get this. You want me to become a redhead and a tennis player? I know you well enough to know that there's something you are up to.” Kayla mentions with a frown on her face.

What are you up to bro?” She continues to question me.

“Kayla don't insist with that question. What you need to know is that this is my first step to vengeance,actually ours. I am doing all this for you and i. So put all your trust in me and don't ask anymore of  your unnecessary questions!” I managed to convince Kayla to help me plot my devious plans,just like I've always done.

A truck of sodas passed by and i instructed Kayla to hop in to avoid anyone seeing her with me and to also avoid raising any suspicions whatsoever. I was in charge of escorting guests to the tennis courts,so i did the same with Kayla and i placed her in the court next to where Kim was playing with uncle Johnny.

I installed a camera and a sound recorder on Kayla's clothes to observe everything Kim is doing with uncle Johnny.

Yes,i have the information i need and more. It is time for phase two of my plan,Blackmail.

                                •••

I walked in on her while she was speaking on the phone,my hypothesis was that uncle Johnny was the person on the other end of the line.

She hung up when she saw me standing besides her bed.

Kim:hey little brother. What can i do for you?

Kyle:nothing much. I would like you to explain to me what you were doing with Johnny at the tennis academy house. That's all.

Kim was out of words. She hesitated,however,she saw how serious i was when i showed her the pictures of her and uncle Johnny kissing and hugging and i asked her if it would be great if i sent these pictures and voice recordings to our sister Kate who is uncle Johnny's wife,then she knew i got her screwed this time around finally.

After a long discussion between Kim and i in which i listed everything i want her to do for me,i was ecstatic that i had the balls for doing what i just did. Even Kim applauded me for pulling this stunt.

oh brother you got me on my face this time But i have to say i am heavily  proud of you for showing such courage for the first time.” she concludes our conversation.

“remember to keep an eye out for Trinidad Solaris”  i say walking out of her perfectly beige painted bedroom.