Chapter 10 - Don't Pass Me By

Lauren POV///

I walked into the kitchen in George's shirt, fortunately for me it went down to my knees. George was making eggs and bacon and I was foaming at the mouth with the smell. Turned around and saw me and smirked.

"Close yer mouth love, gonna catch flies." George said, snickering.

I blushed.

"Oh bail!" I said, slumping into a seat at the kitchen table.

George ruffled my hair.

"Just kiddin' love."

George set down a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me and I gobbled it all up in a second.

George stared at me with love in his eyes.

"I fuckin' love a bird who can eat as much as me." He purred.

I laughed.

"I was hungry!" I said in my defense.

George laughed.

"Whatever ye say love. Anyways we're going to record some new songs that John, Paul and I wrote today and I was wonderin' if ye would like to come with me to the studio." George asked me.

"Of course! But I have no other clothes to wear....." I trailed off.

I looked at him desperately.

"No no no no! We are no goin' back to that son of a bitch's flat. Even if ya 'ave everythin' ya own there! I'm not riskin' yer life over somethin' ye can replace." George said.

I put my dish in the sink.

"Please George! I have no money-"

George got up and slid his arms around my waist.

"Please Lau. Don't go back there. For me? I'll buy ye some new outfits and whatever ya need." George begged me.

I had to get my things.

"Alright I won't go." I lied, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Come 'ed. Let's get ready so we can go to the studio. I don't think our new producer will be very 'appy if we were late." George winked.

I laughed nervously.

"Ok. I'll just wear what I wore last night ." I shrugged.

We both walked up the stairs and my dress and shoes were strewn across the steps.

We both looked at each at the same time and blushed.

"So ya do know yer way around." I said.

George blushed even harder.

"Well excuse me for sayin' this, but I do remember that ye did have a good time last night." George said.

I buried my head in my hands.

I picked up my clothes and went into George's room and put them on quickly.

"Nice love bite." George murmured.

I turned around.

"Where?" I giggled.

George walked up to me and pointed at my neck.

I raised my hand to feel it and it hurt upon my touch.

"Oh." I blushed.

George pulled on his suit and was fumbling with his tie.

"Want 'elp Geo?" I asked.

George looked up sheepishly with his hands tangled in his tie.

"Urm that would be very nice."

I laughed.

I fixed his tie in under a minute and pecked him on the lips.

"There. Ready to go?"

George kissed me again.

"Nope."

We started to make out and things were getting heated quickly. I kicked off my heels and caressed George's face.

George broke it off and we were both panting.

"Alright if we don't stop we'll never leave."

I giggled.

"Ok ok but I'm gonna make up for that lost time." I winked.

~~~~~~

George left for a meeting with his manager and I 'went home'. In reality I went to my old flat to get my stuff. The door was unlocked and I opened it quietly. Everything was there from where I left it. Dishes were in the sink. Tony was at work.

I smiled and tip toed to my room and I saw all of my things all over the place.

"Goddammit." I mumbled.

I pulled my suitcase out of my closet and threw everything I loved and needed in there. I put some of my toiletries in there and looked out of my door to see if anyone was there.

I sighed a breath of relief and walked out with my suitcase.

I saw Tony in his car pull into the drive way and I dove into our neighbor's bushes.

Fuck! I forgot to close the goddamn door!

Tony got out of his car and smirked.

He muttered something unintelligible and walked into the house.

Now was my chance to get the hell out of here. I bolted out of the bushes and down the street. I ran as fast as my legs would let me and I stopped right in front of George's flat.

Oh my god, George!