Chapter 1: Rumors

(K/N: Hey, It's Kat from @_Recklessly, and I am so-)

(A/N: And I'm Ashleigh from @ChainedUpWanderer, and I am so excited about this story.)

(K/N: You are dead, girl. Anyways, hope you enjoy our newest book! A row of these hearts ♡ means passage of time. Enjoy!)

(A/N: I am not dead! *loud banging* nope! I'm good!)

*************************************

  "I'm Julia Stevens and welcome to BBC News. Rumors have been circling around that the famous boys of One Direction are expecting their first child in 2014! Apparently, Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend, Eleanor Calder, is pregnant with their first child. Stay tuned for more on this big scoop!"

    I sighed, flicking off the TV. "I hate lying to them so much. Why can't they know the truth about me and Harry? Eleanor may be expecting a child, but if she is, you can be sure as hell it's NOT mine!"

    Niall glanced at me sympathetically. "Lou, I'm sorry about all these rumors. But it's just what the media does. They find some weird rumor and juice it up. I don't think they even realize that they are hurting us so much."

    "You're right, Ni. That's what they do. I'm going to go find Harry now." I said softly, as I started getting up.

    "LOUIS!" Harry shouted down the stairs. He ran into the room and enveloped me in a hug. "I saw the story on the telly. Are you okay?" He asked, inspecting my face.

    "No! I'm not okay!" I wailed."It's not mine, if she is having a kid! There's no way it could be mine! The media is being just as horrible as managm-"

    "Louis!" Harry cut him off. "It's okay, I know it can't be yours. You're mine, and I love you and I always will. The media just has it all wrong. They don't know what they're doing to you."

    "I know, but still! They're trying to nose their way into our personal lives and I am not okay with this shit! They think they can say whatever THE HELL THEY WANT about us, but it's not right! Damn it, damn them, damn the whole goddamn world!" I shouted. "Sorry," I said, breathing heavily. "I just hate them so goddamn much."

    "I hate them too. Why don't we go to my room, Lou?" Harry said calmly. "We can watch Avengers."

     " Okay. I love you." I said as we walked up the stairs.

     "I love you too Loubear." Harry replied, smiling.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

    After we finished Avengers, Harry decided that we should do a twitcam.

    "Hello Twiiiiiiiiter!" Harry said, smiling.

     "Carrots!" I shouted.

     #carrots started trending immediately.

     "Question time! @welovelouis, nice name! asks: Lou, will you marry me? Sorry, but I'm taken." I said.

        "But he takes bribes. Send him a bucket of carrots and he's yours." Harry joked. "@magicalunicornpony asks: Is Larry Stylinson real? Depends on who you ask. @onedirectionismyliiiife asks: Is Eleanor pregnant with Louis' kid? Umm, honestly,  I don't know."

   "And I'm not saaaaaaying! @sherlockeddirectioner asks: Can you sing some of One Thing please? Okay. CAUSE YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING AND I NEED THAT ONE THING!" I screamed. His phone buzzed. "Guyyyyys! El just texted me saying to shut up and that it's a twitcam not a concert. Now she's mad! Thanks a lot." I pouted.

    #sorrylouis started trending.

    "Kidding, loves! She's always mad at me. I still love you guys! @ihate1D asks: why are you guys so stupid and gay like seriously you have no talent and you are just shit. Well, wasn't that nice!" I frowned.

     #murderihate1D immediately started trending.

      "Guys, don't get too excited. We get hate all the time. It's not a big deal. " Harry says quickly. "Another message from ihate1D: guys seriously? you aren't the only ones who can play pranks. ♡ from Liam. Is it really Liam?" Harry asks.

        "Well, we'll find out. LIAM! COME HERE!" I scream. Once Liam appears, I points to ihate1D's message. "Is this you?"

         "I told you, you aren't the only ones to play pranks! It was more of a prank on the fans because they wanted to murder me!" Liam smiles.

       #shit immediately trends. I can't help it, I just start laughing.

        "I think that's all for today. Bye guys!" Harry says, shutting off the camera. "Do you wanna cuddle, Boobear?" Harry asks once the camera is off.

       "Yes," I breathe. "Please." Harry lays back down on the bed, and I snuggle up to him. He drapes his arm over my body and sighs.

        "Sometimes,  Lou, I wish our life could be normal. Not pop stars, not biggest boyband on the planet. Just you and me. Normal. It sounds nice. But then I think, 'If we hadn't wanted to be famous, we never would have met.' Because without the X-Factor, we would be strangers." Harry says.

        "Me too. All the rumors lately have been slowly wearing me down. I don't know how much longer I can take it." I reply.

(K/N: So, do you like it so far?)

(A/N: 2 votes and 1 comment for chapter 2!)