chapter 9

Branch's pov

I sighed and began to sing.
"You with the sad eyes." Poppy looked in my direction but her head looked down in sadness again.
"Don't be discouraged" I stepped closer towards her grey figure. She noticed my movement but she ignored my approach, tears leaking down her cheeks.
"Oh I realise, it's hard to take courage, in a world full of people" I gave her a reassuring smile.
"And you can loose sight of it all, and the darkness inside you, can make you feel so small." Her pink bracelet pinged meaning hug time. I raised me arms out and offered a hug. She looked down at her bracelet and covered the light with the palm of her hand. Other troll brackets went off, creating a small light in the pot that gave the smallest colour from each troll.
"Show me a smile then, don't be unhappy, can't remember when I last saw you smiling" a small smile appeared on her face.
"If the world makes you crazy" I grinned and slid down onto my knees.
"And you've taken all you can bear, you call me up, because you know I'll be there" I lifted her up from the floor.
"And I see your true colours shining through" her bright pink colour spread across her feet.
"I see your true colours, and that's why I love you" I offered my hand, she laughed but placed her hand on my other hand.
"So don't be afraid, to let them show, your true colours" we both sang in duet.
"Are beautiful" we both held hands and circled around the pot.
"Like a rainbow..." she sang in a melodic voice. Sadly I was still grey, yet i was happy when singing with poppy.
"And I see your true colours shining through, I see your true colours, and that's why I love you, don't be afraid to let them show, your true colours" we sang in harmony circling and dancing in the pot. Every troll smiled and started to glow. The trolls began to gain their colours. Blue, green, purple and pink were all bringing light back into the pot.
"Are beautiful..." we both sang.
"Like a rainbow" I sang.
"Ohhh... ohh like a rainbow" her voice pelted through the pot. She looked at me and smiled. Cooper finished the song off playing his harmonica. Every troll picked another and hugged. poppy did the same to me and we hugged. I released her, looked down and frowned.
"Branch what's wrong?" She asked in shock.
"I'm still grey" I stated. She frowned then.
"Well are you happy?" She asked, reaching down and placed her hand in mine.
"Yes very. But something is missing" I looked down at my feet for any colour. Poppy reached my chin and brought me closer to her body. She leaned in and lips connected with mine. I grabbed her waist and kissed her back in desperation for her lips.
"Mmmm that was good" I said when we released our hold.
"Branch! You're blue!" She laughed. I looked down to find my feet glowing with colour. My hair was a dark turquoise. I looked at her and grinned.
"I guess I was missing you!" I released her hand and wrapped my arms around her waist. She smiled and I leaned in to kiss her again.
"Thank you" I told her.
"For what?" She asked with a smile.
"For making me... happy" she laughed and hugged me again.
Cooper and biggie both started to wolf whistle. Me and poppy looked over and both gave a smug smile and blushed.
"Peppy..." poppy started to reason with peppy.
"I approve" he nodded and laughed. He placed his hand around my shoulders and whispered.
"Ready to be a king alongside poppy?" I blushed. And nodded quickly.
"First. We need to get out of here!" Guy diamond looked above at the lid ontop of the pot. A voice could be herd and then the lid lifted blinding us all in a bright light.