CHAPTER 3: ARE WE BREAKING UP

GEO POV- Today is friday I wake with
mix emotions to what had happen these couple of days because I haven't bin at school for 2 days cause my eye has bin healing but im going today and Im gonna try and be nice to Edwin cause if I'm teaching my fans to be positive than I have to try and have positive vibes. Im happy that me an Catarina are on good terms just mad to why she took it to Edwin when she could of came to me with her problems and sad cause I feel that my mom is hiding something from me but I'm not sure. I run down stairs putting on my Vans and going to get some cereal while my mom was watching T.V but looked so depressed
I walked over to her and said Mama is there something wrong she kept saying No No No and that she was ok I just let her be because if I kept asking she would of got angry so I left her alone and said bye Mama TE AMO(love u) with a kiss on her cheek and left in my car and drove to school.

I walk up seeing Catarina talking to Edwin I'm like what TF is she doing with him again like come on she already knows what went down so why TF is she talking to him. Well I keep my cool and say WAS UP Yo to Edwin he waves and just leaves I'm like wow I'm tryna be a better person so can he at least could of open his BIG ASS MOUTH AND SAY HI...
CATARINA turns around saying I see someone's being nice and I get a kiss. And everyone is like EWW we just walk away we end up at the school garden and I ask her why was she talking to Edwin... She said she was seeing if he was ok and I told him to try to get to know u more and the real u not the Jack ass u he thinks u are  she said. I say ok then why did he wave instead of saying hi.. She said he was nerves cause he thought u were still pissed no u can tell him if he wants to talk just call me cause I'm happy now that I know my girl ain't going NO WHERE.

Well I'm gonna see u later babe ok. She says Ok and runs off to her first period. I go to my first period class thinking what I'm I gonna do cause me and Edwin got into a fight and we were supposed to work on the project wich is due today since she gave us an extra day b/c I wasn't here but Edwin didn't say anything cause he is still scared or mad at me. Well as everyone knows I don't do work so this is gonna be one project that I hack to get my good grade. As the class begins Ms.Dods says ok class today is the presentation and u have to present to the class what place u did and how does it relate to French speaking natives if that makes sense am I clear. Yes we say ok she starts calling people up then it gets to me and Edwin. Me and Edwin look at each other than I look at Ms.Dod oh about that project see we did it but we left it at home and therefore we can't present. MR MR MR JUWANY ROMAN u can't trick me I know all your little lies and ways I have bin teaching for 20 years at this school so ik whats going on she says... So what I'm hearing is your taking the zero .... Ok at that point I had nothing to say but to say Yes. Edwin looks at me sad cause this boi never gets bad grades and I kinda feel bad but this is what happens when u mess with Juwany Roman again do I still trust this guy or hate him cause what he has done Ik hate is a strong word but that's just what I feel. Well the rest of the day was good until I get in the car with Catarina at the end of the day.

CATARINA POV - WELL SCHOOL WAS GOOD ON TILL NOW TODAY IS THE DAY I HAVE TO BREAK UP WITH HIM ITS NOT GONNA WORK OUT IF I'M GOING TO PUERTO RICO SOON AND LEAVING HIM...... ALSO I KINDA THINK EDWIN HAS FEELINGS FOR ME AND HE SEEMS WERID AND OUT OF PLACE I LOVE GEO BUT I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS BETWEEN EDWIN GEO AND MYSELF OR HOW MY LIFE IS SO I'M DONE.

JUWANY GETS IN THE CAR HAPPY
WOW I'M GOING TO BREAK HIS HEART I SAY TO MYSELF I WASTE NO TIME AND GET TO THE POINT.....

Juwany can I tell u something. Yes babe he says really fast. Well.... Um....
Well Um what he says. I'm breaking up with u (Catarina starts to cry) Wait what Catarina come on I don't have time for pranks are u serious he says I'm sorry I probably should of told u earlier but I can't take none of this no more. ( GEO STARTS CRYING AND FACE BECOMES RED)

JUWANY POV- CATARINA babe are u serious all of this we bin through u want to throw it away I love u so much I wouldn't want to see u with any other guy. IS IT EDWIN I'LL F*CK HIS ASS UP. CATARINA talk to me please please please please I'll do anything.