Not L.O.V.E, But LOVE.

Y.N POV

     Sans teleported us to the Lab, his hand was still gripped tightly on mine. We went to the elevator as Alyphs stepped out.

     "O-Oh my, come w-with me, I-I s-saw w-what happened o-on the camera. S-Sans, please teleport us to the true lab!" 

     Sans teleported all of us down to 'The True Lab'. She us led past what looked to be a Gaster Blaster and to a book case. We were just next to the GB and I looked at it shivers went down my spine as I thought about the fight. I turned back to Sans and Alyphs, she was scanning through the names of books before pulling one out. Sans's eyes flared up  as he read the cover of the book, "LOVE." I hyperventilated as memories came flooding back from all the past timelines, Frisk dying, the eight genocide routs, all my friends dying, everyone I loved dying, Sans dying..... I felt myself shaking. I looked up and snapped back into reality, Sans's eyes were flared up super badly. He was shouting my name.

     "Y.N? Y.N!"

     "Wh-what!?" my had shot up

     He sighed "Are you okay? you just started saying 'I'm sorry' over and over again. Why are you crying?" My breathing slowed down drastically as I stared into his inky black pools for eyes, the while picks slowly returning.

     I wiped my eye and sure enough there were tears covering my finger. "I was crying?"

     "Bad memories?"

     "Yeah..... I just lost myself inside my memories."

     Alyphs squeaked. "This is just like anime!" I laughed at Alyphs's comment. She opened up the book as I could tell that Sans felt uneasy, I did too.

     "This book isn't about L.O.V.E, but Love. Only the purest of hearts can have this soul, it's even more powerful and rare than the red soul of determination. Y.N, is it okay if I can experiment on your soul if it is the soul of Love?" I nodded. She reached her hand out to me and a black soul with a small red heart in the middle with a white outline and glow. Alyphs's eyes lit up. "OH MY GOSH! OH, OH, OH, OH~!!!" She squealed loudly as excitement and happiness filled her to the brim. "This very EXTREMELY rare soul is also called the soul of healing! It is powerful enough to obliterate entire worlds! If your around her long enough, you'll heal faster and what could have been broken forever with no cure, like your eyes Sans! Y.N, SHE HEALED YOUR EYE! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!"

     "She healed my eye?" Sans was very surprised by this.

     "Me! I healed his eye?"

     "I didn't think there was another soul, I only thought there were only seven."

     "W-well, Y.N's soul was just a theory( A GAME THEORY!)." Do you mind if I start researching you soul first hand tomorrow?!"

     "No, I don't mind at all."

     "G-GREAT! I'll see you tomorrow!"

     Sans teleported us inside of his room. He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me, I melted into the passionate kiss. We separated and I wrapped my hands around his neck.

     "Thank you."

     "For what?"

     "Y.N, you healed my eye, now I can protect you and everyone I care for better that before." 

     We stood there and hugged each other for a couple minutes before he picked me up bridal-style and plopped me on his bed. He laid down next to me and we cuddled for a long time. (NO LEMON/SMUT YET..... BUT THERE WILL BE A COUPLE IN THE FUTURE, YES, THERE WILL BE MORE THAN ONE!)

600 words.