One

Shannon is literally your best friend ever. You guys do everything together. Shannon does NOT know that you have a MAJOR crush on his younger brother, Jared. The only one who knows is Tomo. Well, last weekend Tomo kind of figured you have a crush on Jared. (Tomo knows that Jared has a crush on you too, but tomo won't tell you.) You were laying in bed reading a book and all of a sudden you got a phone call from Shannon. "Hey, Shan" you said when you answered the phone. "Hey, (Y/N). I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight." "Um, yea sure. What for?" You asked. "Oh, me , Jared, and Tomo planned to have a movie night." "Ok awesome, I'll definitely be there. Love ya." You said hanging up the phone. Even though it was only 3:30 in the afternoon, you needed to start getting dressed... well look good for Jared. You plan on leave your house at 6, so since it was only 4:30, you decided to bake a cake to bring for the guys. While baking you listened to 30 seconds to mars. You put the cake in the oven and got a text message from Jared. You picked up your phone with a smile. He never texts you.
••••••
J: Hey you're coming over tonight, right?

Y/N: Of course!! I'll see you in a bit :)

J: I'm glad you're coming! See ya.
••••••
You literally could not stop smiling. Now, you were definitely excited to go to jared and Shannon's house.
You look at your phone and it's a bit past 6. You grab your phone & the cake and get in your car.
(Skip car ride) you step out of your car and walk up to the front door. You knock and Tomo answers the door. "Hey (Y/N), I missed you." Tomo said giving you a tight hug. "Aw I miss you too" you said. After hugging Tomo you walked into the house seeing Jared on the couch, you were about to greet him when Shannon came running to you. "(Y/N) im so glad you came!" Shannon said. "Of course I would come Shan. I missed you guys." After hugging Shannon, Jared came and hugged you. "I'm glad you're here." Jared said with a smile. "I'm glad to see you." you said while smiling back.  "Well you guys ready to watch the movie or what?" Tomo asked. We all laughed and sat on the couch. All the guys sat before you, leaving you with no room to sit. "Um, excuse me." you said raising your eyebrows. "Aw poor baby. Just come sit on my lap." Shannon said. You were about to sit when Jared interrupted, "No, no. I'll just sit on the floor. (Y/N) you can sit here." He said while getting up and patting the spot on the couch next to Tomo. "Ooh, look at that gentlemen." Tomo said wiggling his eyebrows. "What the fuck man?" Jared said. And then there was silence... because the movie started. You sat down in jared's spot. His head was leaning against the bottom of the couch. You were laying sideways with your feet on Tomo and Shannon's lap. You couldn't concentrate on the movie, you felt bad that Jared had to give you his seat, but at the same time you thought of how nice it was for him to let you sit there. During all that thinking the movie was over. "So what we gonna do now?" Shannon screamed scaring you. "What the hell shan?!" You screamed at him and he just laughed. "Uh, I've got an idea." Tomo said while looking at Jared. "Let's play hide and seek."

___________________
PART TWO COMING SOON !!