Kitten? That's my Sibling!

Monsters were on the surface.
Monsters. Were on. The. Surface.
It had been eight months since your sibling, Frisk, had been missing.

Eight months. God, you missed her so much.

You lived around Arizona, a town called Pierre. (This is made up probably lol) There had been lots of mafia gangs around there.

Eight months ago.

A mafia gang kidnapped Frisk.

God, you missed them so, so much.

---

You were walking to work, a bar called Grillby's. Monsters and humans would flirt, but you knew Grillby had it covered.

But today.

Today.

You went towards Grillby.

"Grillbz, some guy groped me! And I accidentally knocked him out." You mumbled the last part.

Grillby just nodded, and went towards the situation.

"Take the orders while I go."

You nodded, heading towards to counter. A skeleton, about 6'9", sat on a stool, with a little kid by him. It was cute, to be honest.

"Hello, can I he-" you paused talking.

"Frisk?!"

Frisk looked at you. They looked so old, even though she was just 3. They got out of their seat, and ran towards you, hugging you. You crouched down and picked them up, hugging them.

"Frisk... I thought.. I thought I lost ya'..." You whispered.

Frisk was crying. You would cry, too, but you didn't want to seem weak.

The skeleton looked at you. He had on a white collared long sleeved shirt, black overalls, black khakis and combat boots. Their head had two cracks, one from the top of their skull, to their (g's pov standing) left eye. A crack from their right eye to teeth, top it all with holes in their hands and a fedora.

"Kitten, who's this?" His voice was deep, soothing, on a level.

You looked at Frisk, then at the skeleton.

"Kitten?" You scoffed. "That's my sibling."

The skeleton chuckled. "I'm afraid Kitten's ours. You must've mistaken them for someone else."

You looked at Frisk, who was still in your arms.

"Nah. Why else would they run up to hug me?"

The skeleton, looked at Frisk, dumfounded. Frisk was still crying in your arms, while you rubbed circles around her back. Her crying became sobs and hiccups, as you patted her head. Once Frisk was done crying, you gave her a big kiss on the forehead.

"Thanks for taking care of my little Frisky. Anyway I could repay you?" I whispered. Frisk had fallen asleep in my arms.

The skeleton growled. "Kitten belongs to me."

Now it was your turn to growl.

You eyes threw daggers at the skeleton, and he did the same.

Frisk woke up, and signed something.

The skeleton couldn't understand-- he didn't even know sign language was a thing.

"Kitten, come on, stop that."

"Pfft. Are you dumb? She's speaking."

The skeleton looked at you, again, dumfounded.

"It's called sign language. Frisk can't speak, so she uses her hands."

"What's she saying?"

You sigh. "Ahem."

"___! I missed you, but, please do not fight with G. He and his brother have taken care of me, and I want to continue living there. Ask G if you could live there, too! You could take care of me, even teach them sign language!" You did you best impersonation of Frisk.

She giggled as you pecked her cheek.

"No."

Frisk looked at G with puppy eyes.

Frisk was clinging onto you, looking at G, with puppy eyes.

"..."

"We'll have to check with Paps." He said, trying to avoid making Frisk sad.

Frisk smiled, and rested against your chest.

Frisk was damn smart for a 3-year-old. So damn smart.

G was calling Paps through a phone, while Frisk was sleeping against your breasts.

That was sadly a tradition between you and frisk.

"Doll, I guess you can live with us." G rubbed the back of his skull.

"I don't have to, I guess."

"Nah, I insist. I can't stand to see kitten sad." G said, chuckling.

"___, was it?" You nodded.

"Come by tomorrow with your things to move in."

G picked up Frisk and handed you a piece of paper, telling you their address.

Oh boy.
This escalated quickly. Suddenly living with skeletons, and finding Frisk with them.