Well, shit. [also known as Valarie is shit at chapter titles.]

You had just finished packing. Satisfied with the little amount you packed; well, it was most of the things you needed, you placed the boxes outside and waited for G and Frisk. You honestly did not want to move in, but for Frisk- you'd do anything.

...

Well, not everything.

About twenty minutes later, G was standing at your side. It was as if he just appeared.

"Hello, sweetheart." G said as he picked up some boxes, placing them in his arms.

"Hello." You shrugged as you held the last of the boxes.

G put an arm around you, and in an blink of an eye, you were in a large house, with frisk staring at you and G. Frisk ran towards you, as you set the boxes down to pick Frisk up and give her a big kiss on the cheek. G stared at your affections, raising an non-existent brow. He never felt-- of even seen the affection you gave frisk.  It was sort of a surprise to him.

After moving your things to frisk's room, you played 'One on one Sharks and Minnows' which frisk called 'Mobster vs. Client'

"Frisk, I got ya' a surprise." You said, looking at Frisk.

"I got your old clothes in one of those boxes." Frisk jumped in joy. You and frisk went to the room you two shares, but on the way you could see G packing up guns and money.

"Go search the boxes, Frisk. I'll be back." Frisk nodded as she entered the room.

"So, you're that Mobster, eh?" You said as you leaned against the wall of the room G was in, and he jumped slightly, surprised. G turned to face you, he was shirtless. His scapulas shifted with his humerus as he walked towards you.
He held your waist as he started to purr.

"That's right, doll~" G said, petting your hair. You puffed your cheeks, looking away from him. You were blushing- that's why you puffed your cheeks in the first place.

G chuckled as he released you, and when you looked around the room, the guns and money were gone, leaving you dumbfounded for a second. Until.

You got it. G used his charms to distract you while he got rid of the weapons. That little shit.

But wait- who helped G..?

Woah, woah, wait. He's a mafia. He's bound to be in a gang- he could possibly be the man who stole frisk from you. You gave G a cold look before leaving. As you entered your and frisk's room, frisk was trying on her clothes. They looked really cute! You awed as you patted their head. Frisk chose to put on one of your sweaters; it was big, blue, with a cute cat head on it.

You had decided that you would change, too.

"Frisk, keep guard for amy perverts, and by that, I mean G." You said as frisk was already at the door, leaning against it.

You changed into some comfortable clothes, which only consisted of a clear tank top which made your bra outline visible, and some baggy flannel sweatpants. Walking out of the room with Frisk, you saw G with another skeleton. He was taller than G, which was a surprise, since G was already tall. The skeleton had the same features as G, but his skull was more narrow. His eye sockets were smaller circles, and he had a comforting smile.

"AH, HELLO, KITTEN'S SISTER!" He greeted, bowing slightly. He wore a long black jacket, with almost the same outfit as G. You guessed this was his brother.

"Hello! I'm ___! And this is Frisk, not 'Kitten.'" You greeted, correcting his mistake.

"AH, I APOLOGIZE. I AM PAPYRUS, G'S BROTHER!" Papyrus smiled.

"Bro, we gotta go. ___, cook dinner. Don't say you cant cook, doll. Your fries at grillby's are amazing." G said, obviously in a rush.

"Have fun killing people who are overdue on money." You grumbled. Frisk raised a brow as G chuckled, papyrus feeling a bit guilty about how you stated their job.

_____________________

You hear faint voices, and you assume that they were G and papyrus. Then you hear multiple voices.

Adrenaline kicked in. Of course this would happen, people are looking all over for these Mobsters.

You grabbed frisk and ran into the kitchen, putting them inside a cupboard.

"Unless you hear Papyrus, Me, or G, don't open up. Got that?" Frisk nodded, scared.

You stood there in the kitchen, while frisk watched; there was a little crack in the cupboard that allowed frisk to see.

Men came in, eyeing you.

"Well, well, well. Mobster's got some fine body kept in his base." One of the men said, licking their lips.

You backed up, wanting G or Papyrus to come.

But.

Nobody Came.

The gang of men attacked you.

They kidnapped you.

You fell unconscious. 

__________________________

Sorry for not updating!

Love ya beans!

Comment what you think of the story so far ^w^