Secret Love Letter

This is for my crush. Shh...
I decided to publish this oneshot because I thought of him while writing this...
Short and sweet

You walked into Aoba Josai with your best friend walking behind you. You and her walked to your lockers which were located upstairs.

You walked up stairs and let out a sigh. You looked at the watch on your wrist; 8:05am. You turned on your heels and walked to your friend's locker. She smile at you.

"May you hold this please?" She place her gym bag on your arms. You nodded your head and held onto the clothes. She places her binders in her locker. "Thanks." You handed her clothes back.

"You're really organized with your locker." You said with a smile on your face. You heard the door to the stairs open. You dared to not turn around. You felt eyes on your back. You saw your friend give you a signal that someone was behind you.

She closed her locker. "My mirror broke though." She said. At the corner of your eye you saw the brown haired boy walk to his locker.

Oikawa Tooru. The boy everyone had a crush on, including you. You look at your friend with nervous eyes.

You and you friend walked to your locker, that was about ten lockers away from him. She leans against the locker beside yours. You twist the code into the lock until it's open.

A slip of paper floats downs and lands on the floor. You bent down and picked it up. There was writing on it, you read;

dear [y/n]-chan,
every time we pass each other in the halls our eyes connect. i don't know if you noticed that, but i always get butterflies in my stomach. i would get one small glance at you, and my heart would be racing. i find it so cute how you laugh and how your eyes shine when you smile. you just look so perfect and i get so shy when we're in the same room. i hope i get the courage to confess to you in person soon. until then, i wish you'll be mine.
from your stupid secret admirer.

Your mouth dropped open and you turned to your best friend. "A-A-A-A secret adimirer?!" She jumps.

"Let me see!" You handed her the paper and covered your heated face. You're blushing hard.

"Oh my God--" She starts to scream but you cover her mouth to shush her. "[Y/N]!" She cheers, you can tell she's happy for you. "Maybe you'll get your first boyfriend!"

"First boyfriend?" A low voice spoke from behind you making both of you jump. You turned around and your worse fear was in front of you.

"G-Good morning Oikawa-kun!" You look up at him. Oikawa looks at the paper in your friends hand and grabs it.

"I know who wrote this." He said. Your sweat dropped. "Do you want to know who?"

You turn around and your best friend was gone. she rAN AWAY?!?!

"What?" You didn't hear what Oikawa said.

"It's me."

"WHAT?!"

You saw him lean down and grab your chin. He planted his lips on yours. You wanted to cheer for joy but you were in shock at the moment. Oikawa parted from your lips and smiled.

"I wrote the note to you."

You can hear your friend fangirling from the end of the hall.

You look up at him with wide eyes.

"I want to eat... Pork cutlet bowls... W-With you..."

"Huh?"

"I like you too."

"[Y/N]!" Oikawa laughed, leaned down and kissed you again. "You're too cute I can't handle it!"

The end

Please get the "pork cutlet bowls" joke

Update: I am now dating my crush :,DD 14.12.2018

Update: I broke up with him!! Haha fucker >:D 27.3.2019