Alone

I quickly read what my mum text me and rushed out of class. I literally ran to the principles office to wear my mum was waiting for me before she could even say hello or even ask me how I was, I but in.

"what do you mean we're moving?!" I asked angrily

"Honey, calm down...it's a great job opportunity, let's talk at home"

"No I won't calm down and I'm defiantly not moving!" I said loudly but still in a pissed off tone, I can't leave, I egos Justin here, Austin...and well my friends. I've just settled in and I don't want to go anywhere. I don't care if I sound selfish but it's also been about my mums job.

"You don't have a choice" my mum said seriously

"Yes, I do! I'm nearly 18" I said angrily

"You're moving whether you like it or not Rachel"

"NO!" I shouted, taking my mum by surprise.

"I'll move in with a friend" I said seriously

"No" she said

"Yes, now bye" I said passed off and started to walk off

"Rachel Blue, where are you going?!" She shouted

"TO CLASS!" I yelled back and walked off. I can't believe she wants me to move, I'm not going anywhere. I need to ask someone if I could move in with them.But who? Well Justin lives on his own I could ask him? Yeah I'll do that, then he'll think I've forgiven him, which I kinda have too, if I want to move in with him. I walked into class and everyone looked at me, I made my way to my seat. I saw Austin mouth to me "are you okay?" I gave him a weak smile and nodded then sat down. Justin kept looking at me, I didn't bother saying anything because I was kinda shocked by everything. My mum is leaving me, she probably will leave me for her job because her mum means more to her than I do. Justin nudged me and I looked up at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked my worriedly

"Yeah, great" I said then my voice cracked at the end, I felt as if I was going to cry. Justin was about to say something else but I got up and rushed out of class. I was down the corridor and leaned against the locker then to my surprise Justin had followed me. I'd idnt want him to see me cry so I carried on walking,trying to hide my face from him.

"Rachel!" Justin yelled then ran towards me and pulled me to him and turned me around. I quickly wiped away my tears and out ona. Fake smile.

"Yeah?"

"What's up babe?" Justin asked seriously

"I said nothing..." I mumbled

"Don't lie to me" Justin said, I ignored him and carried on walking. I walked outside to the car park, might as well ditch school. Not in the mood for it today. I was passing Justin car when he suddenly picked me up and out me in his car and climbed in too and he was hovering over me. Doesn't he get that I don't want to talk too him? See normally when I was in the position I would just fuck someone, forgot about how horrible I felt. She without thinking I just pulled Justin down and started kissing him and he slowly grinded on me, I couldn't help but moan and within seconds, Justin was in me and thrusting in hard and fast. Just like I wanted. We both came and shouted each other's names.

"Thanks" I said shyly and got dressed

"For what?" Jjustin asked while he was doing up his belt

"Doesn't matter" I said then climbed out of his car

"Where are you going?" Justin yelled from the car

"Home.." I simply, at that moment I didn't really care that I used Justin. I needed to forget about how I was feeling. I finally got home, I ignored my mum and walked straight up to room and started packing all my clothes in. I had packed all my stuff within an hour and made my way downstairs.