2

Luke got dress in a blue crop top, short white shorts and  light blue vans. He began to walk to school, joking around with calum.
"There is a new student" Calum says, as he sits in his seat.

The new teacher walked in, and luke choked on fucking air. He was gorgeous. The man was tall, slightly shorter than Luke himself, but he had the most caring hazel eyes, and beautiful cinnamon hair. "Luke." Calum said. "What " "You're staring.. aw does lukey like the teacher??" Calum teased. "Well you like Michael! " Luke said, shutting Calum up.

"Class, please quiet down." The man's thick Australian accent cut through the room and luke swears he could've cum just from his voice. "We have a new student everyone, this is Dakhiya  Nelson." The girl stood, Calum was staring at her with heart eyes. She was wearing some tight clothes but nonetheless she was a nerd. Calum liked nerds.

"Khiya sit next to Tyler please"
Tyler stood, his nerdy glasses and his pastel colored hair stood out. Khiya smiled and sat next to him. On he other side of Luke. "Hello, I'm Tyler Oakley.  Nice to meet you. " Khiya smiled.

"Hello class my name is Ashton Irwin but call me Mr. Irwin."

"How about I call you Daddy" Luke mumbled to himself. Calum snickered. "Hood, is something funny?" Calum shook his head, Ashton's  voice was powerful and Calum knew it.

"Ok I will call roll now."

"Clifford"

"Here"

"Fuentes"

"Here"

"Hemmings"

"Here"

"Hood"

"Here"

"Howell"

"Here"

"Lester"

"Here"

"Malik"

"Here"

"Nelson "

"Here"

"Oakley"

"Here"

"Sartorius"

"Here"

"Styles"

"Here"

"Way"

"Here"

Once he had taken roll, his eyes landed on luke. He licked his lipstick covered lips out of habit, he didn't like being focused on.
Luke felt a tap on his shoulder,
It was khiya. "Hey lu-" she was cut off by a piece of paper hitting her in the head.

"Jacob did you do that?"
He asked turning around. "No.."
"Sartorius you're quite a bad liar." Ashton's voice had gone from gentle to sharp, luke turned, seeing how ashtons eyes were darkened, daring Jacob to test him. Luke squirmed in his seat,

Don't get hard don't get hard don't get hard Luke thought, it worked a bit, he did have a semi, but he ignored it. 
"Jacob khiya is my friend and before you talk about her you sold invest in some eyebrows seeing as yours don't exist "
Ashton  glanced at luke, his eyes soft. Luke accidentally dropped his pencil.  It rolled in front of the teachers desk.

Luke got on his  hands and knees and grabbed the pencil, not noticing Ashton's hungry eyes on his ass. Luke went back to his seat, "dude, he was checking out your ass" Calum said. "What?!" Luke whisper yelled.  "He was looking at your ass Luke " Luke was blushing.

Calum leant over and kissed Lukes cheek. Like leaned into calums touch, calum  made him feel loved, every kiss he gave him was of pure love as he had no lust for luke. Mr I turned and started writing in the board.

Calum kissed Lukes jawline, causing Lukes breath to hitch slightly. "C-cal stop.." Luke whispered. But calum didnt listen.  Calum was a tease and luke knew it. Calum kissed down Lukes long neck, sucking lightly.  Luke whimpered softly as Calum kissed his sweet spot.

What Calum did next took Luke by surprise. Calum grabbed Lukes chin and kissed him. Luke kissed back, loving calums lips on his, calum quietly made out with him in the back of the class as Mr Irwin was writing.  Luke whimpered as Calum sucked on his tounge, He pulled back, his cheeks flushed, and both of them had puffy lips from making out.

Calum's eyes were darkened, and he smirked at seeing how worked up he had gotten Luke.  Luke giggled, as nobody had saw what the seemingly innocent  boy just did. "Hemmings is there something funny back there?" Ashton raised an eyebrow at him.

"No, Sir." Luke said submissively, he always listened. Jacob smirked "Calum is a faggot he sucks dick all dayyyyyyy"  Lukes eyes darkened, Jacob had done too much. "Don't you EVER talk about Calum like that! You disrespectful boy! How dare you! Do you know how rude it is to call someone a fag jacob?? You don't like when people call your cringy musicalys cringy, so check yourself"

"Wow luke", khiya said, "Get rekt  Jacob!"
Mr Irwin laughed, "Class is dismissed. "

Thank you for the 63 reads. It means alot to me :) -Luke