Chapter 9: Don't You Just Hate It

Edit: *facepalms* I just realized that I have two chapter 8s... I'll fix it...

Jerome's POV

Don't you just hate it when I random person lands on your head?

I sure do!

Hell, I may be a bacca, but I still passed out. That little fucker was heavy when falling from 72 feet in the air.

I was woken by Seto, who strangely, held Adam's broken sunglasses in his hands.

"A-Aren't those Adam's?" I struggled to sit up on my elbows and grimaced as pain blossomed through my arm.

"Stop moving." Seto growled, not looking me in the face. I looked down at my arm, vision slightly blurry, and saw blood. I tried to jump back a little, but Jason and Ant held me down.

"What happened to my arm?!" It was still there. It wasn't gone, but it hurt like hell.

"Y-you landed on your axe. Frankly, I'm s-surprised you still have y-your arm." An unfamiliar face appeared above me. "S-sorry for landing on you. Name's J-Justin." He put out a hand to shake mine before thinking better of it and taking it back. The pain was making my vision blurry and I gritted my teeth. I looked back at Seto.

"Where's Mitch?" My best friend had disappeared when Adam had, and I wanted to know if he was ok. Seto finally looked me in the eye. "He's fine." That was all he said, no, "he's worried about you". No, "he's injured". At least they hadn't said he was dead.

Adam's POV

I woke up on my back. Everything hurt. When I say everything. I mean EVERYTHING.

I rolled onto my stomach and grunted as I pushed myself to my feet. I looked down and saw that my clothes were torn and ratty. My back ached and I looked around. Everything was really bright and I suddenly wished I could hide behind my glasses again.

I walked around until something hit my head. I took a step back and looked up to see Mitch dangling from a tree branch. He was twisting around trying to get his one foot unstuck. He stopped when he saw me.

"A little help." His hands were over his head like he was on a roller coaster and I tried not to laugh--to much.

After about twenty minutes I was able to get him down and he landed with an "umf."

"Thanks." Then he walked away.

I followed.

"What do you want?" Mitch didn't look back, but the bite in his words burned. He was holding his arm and limping slightly.

"What happened to your hand? Did it happen during the fall?" He rolled his eyes.

"No. It happened when I got kidnapped by a psychotic killer named Adam." He snapped sarcastically and I flinched. "Of course it happened during the fall."

We walked along silently, searching for the others.

Toxic's POV

Someone's going to die.

I lost my ears. I want my ears back.

I also wanted my head to stop throbbing, but hey, that's not going to happen is it?

Also, WHO THE NETHER MADE US FALL OUT A DAMN PORTAL! I WANT TO PLAY MORE BLOCKING DEAD!

Then I remembered Angel.

Shit Angel. Damn you and the fact that your tiny.

I sat up and looked around. Angel lay on a small path nearby groaning.

"How do you think I feel?" I helped her up and she stumbled, the force of me pulling making her go into the air a little. She shook her head and I noticed that her stomach had stopped bleeding.

"Nice little slash don't you think? It'll leave a nice scar." She rolled her eyes and grunted. A small trickle of blood started down her abdomen. I ripped the edge of my shirt off and tied it around her stomach.

"There you go. Now let's find Justin. He's smart. He should know what the hell is going on."