Addicted (Lashton)

Luke dragged his school bag into the Irwin household, no one was home, it was just after school, however high school got let out an hour or so earlier than the younger grades so they didn't have to worry about getting interrupted by Ashton's siblings. Luke like always thought they would get some studying done, that's where it all started, Ashton, a senior, was supposed to be tutoring Luke in his studies. Somewhere along the way though it turned into Ashton fucking Luke. They never lasted long with the books, it was all just an act. It was never long until Ashton had Luke backed up against his bedroom door with their tongues tangled with one another as they made out. Which is where they were currently.

Ashton had hiked Luke's legs up so they were wrapped around his waist, his hands pressing into the back of the younger boy's thighs. He trailed kisses down Luke's jawline all the way to behind his earlobe where Ashton bit and sucked a hickey into the boy's skin.

"Ash-" Luke moaned.

"'I'm gonna make you feel so good princess, don't you worry." Ashton replied. "I'm gonna fuck your mouth first okay?"

Luke let out another moan as he got carried to the bed and was dropped. Ashton pulled the boy's shirt off and took off his jeans slowly, Ashton liked to tease a bit. He saw that Luke was fully hard but it never took his boy long to get hard whenever they were sexually active.

Ashton was quick to undress himself, he really just wanted to get to it but he knew that their time would never last long if they did that. He was fully bare, his cock hard and ready to be sucked. He stood in front of Luke and he didn't have to tell him what to do, Luke was eager. He wrapped his mouth around Ashton's cock, twirling his tongue around his slit before going all the way down.

Ashton let him bob his head up and down a couple of times before Luke's mouth went slack and open so Ashton could fuck into it. He grabbed Luke's hair and began to thrust into his mouth.

"S-so good Luke." Ashton moaned as he continued to thrust, "take off your boxers babe."

Luke had his hands clenched into the sheets but he let go to slide his boxers down his legs. Ashton thrusted into his mouth but he was quick to pull out leaving Luke to whimper.

"Suck." Ashton held out three fingers and Luke happily obliged, making Ashton's long fingers nice and wet.

Once Ashton thinks his fingers are wet enough he instructs Luke to lay on his stomach on the bed. Luke does what Ashton says and lays on his stomach, his ass on full display. Ashton loved Luke's ass, it was so plump and round, he loved grabbing a handful so he did. He also knew that Luke liked to have hands on his ass, so it was a win-win situation. Ashton trailed one hand down Luke's back and the other teased his hole with a finger, allowing Luke to whimper before Ashton pushed in. Luke's mouth formed the perfect 'o' shape as Ashton began to pump his finger in and out of him.

Soon Luke was begging for more, so much more, "A-ash p-please, m-more Ashy, p-please."

Ashton happily pushed another finger in and begins stretching and opening Luke up for his cock. Luke was a moaning mess, wriggling his body against the bed to create some friction.

Ashton gave his ass a small slap telling him to stop, Ashton didn't want Luke to cum right away. He added another finger so he was stretching Luke with three fingers, the boy whimpering and moaning, although slightly muffled from a pillow.

"Want you r-right now. I w-want your dick Ash."

"Yeah? You want my cock princess?"

Luke just nods his head eagerly.

Ashton slowly pulls his fingers out, "get on your hands and knees for me baby."

While Luke got into position, Ashton found a condom in his nightstand and a bottle of lube, he quickly pulled the condom over and lubed himself up not wanting to hurt the boy.

"Ashton want you now." Luke whines.

So Ashton gives Luke what he wants and gets behind his boy, slowly pushing into Luke. Luke made a small whimper, Ashton loved it when Luke whimpered. It doesn't take long for Ashton to bottom out, he lays himself over Luke, kissing his bare back as he waits for Luke to adjust.

It takes another minute before Luke gives Ashton the all clear to go ahead and when he does Ashton begins a steady rhythm of thrusts. He can see Luke's knuckles white clenching the sheets again and he can see Luke releasing one hand trying to pleasure himself but Ashton smacks his hand away.

"You're going to cum untouched baby."

"F-faster Asht-" Luke moans cutting himself off.

"You close Lukey?" Ashton asks.

"Y-yes."

"Gonna cum baby?" Ashton thrusts a couple more times, knowing he hit Luke's spots when the boy lurches forward and gives a little scream. Ashton smirks.

"Can I?" Luke asks breathlessly as he works on pushing himself back on Ashton, the two of them in sync.

"Yeah baby, cum for me."

Luke lets himself go as he ejaculates all over the sheets. Ashton thrusts through Luke's high, and it isn't much longer before Ashton is following suit and cumming into the condom. He rests his hands on Luke's back, taking a few deep breaths before slowly pulling out.

"You always fuck me so good." Luke mumbles softly as his arms finally give out and he falls onto the bed.

"Yeah baby?" Ashton asks quietly he watches Luke nod his head and Ashton chuckles to himself. "I gotta clean you up Lukey."

"No." Luke whines, drawing out the 'o' sound. "I want cuddles." He turns around so he can make grabby hands at Ashton.

Ashton couldn't say no, so he took the condom off himself and tied it up before getting onto the bed and curling up with Luke. Luke who was a pile of mush at the current moment. Luke curled into Ashton's side, he head on his shoulder. Ashton began to card his fingers through Luke's hair and it wasn't much longer before he heard soft snores coming from the younger boy's mouth.

It was another day where they fucked instead of studied, but Ashton couldn't help it, he was infatuated. He knew that they should study but Luke was like a drug to him, he was addicted. He was just happy that Luke felt the same way.

***

A/N it's been awhile since I wrote a one shot ahaha, I hope you guys enjoyed some Lashton smut! :)