meeting fans

meeting fans

eth: you guys decided it would be good to get out of the house and go for a walk. you put noah in the stroller and started your walk. it was peaceful, a small conversation going on between you and ethan, children running around playing.

"ethan!" you heard your husbands name get called. you both turned around and saw two girls running in your direction, "oh my gosh! is that noah?" one with red hair asked looking down at the stroller.

you smiled and ethan nodded, "yeah. we decided to go for a walk," he said and they smiled.

"can we see him or is he asleep?" the one with glasses asked.

"of course you can," you said moving over and pushing the stroller visor down, his car seat visor giving him enough shade. "he is adorable, he looks just like you ethan!" she said as ethan smiled even more.

you talked with them and got to know them, they also got a follow on twitter from the both of you. as you were walking home ethan kissed your cheek, "that was fun. noah got to meet some fans," he said.

you nodded in agreement, "yeah, it was."

gray: grayson had to go to new york to meet up with a modeling agency. he would only be gone one day but he still felt bad for leaving so soon. "gray, we will be fine. this is a huge opportunity for you and ethan and i'm not letting you miss it. i have cameron and your mom, everything is going to be okay," you said.

he sighed, "okay," he said getting out the car. you were hesitant to bring the twins in but you wanted to walk grayson to his gate. you got them in their stroller and started walking with grayson. you heard a few screams and you tried not to panic once you saw a large group of girls running towards you. "hey, i want to meet everyone of you but i have my kids with me and i don't want them to get hurt or something," he said and you smiled.

"can we meet them?" one asked and grayson looked at you and you nodded.

"i have a couple minutes, sure," he said. a lot of fans came up and met jaidon and james, it was overall a fun experience.