A walk in the woods

Link's POV

One day after saving hyrule i was walking through Faron woods  I kept seeing a strange shadow moving past the trees at the speed of light I thought it was a woodland creature fleeing away because it saw me but I was dead wrong suddenly fog began forming all around me causing me to  fall to the ground before I lost consciousness I saw a shadow like figure carrying me then My eyes began to close when I woke up I saw a familiar face it was the dark version of me "oh your awake " "w..where am I?" "That's for me to know and for you to hopefully never find out" I tried to move my limbs but I was unable to move I was tied up to a tree by vines "WHY AM I TIED TO A TREE!?" I moved my limbs more violently in panic "so that you don't escape" "w..what are you go to do to me?" An unpleasant grin formed on his face "eager are we? well I'll show you" he moved at the speed of light he joined my hands with his then he kissed me my eyes were wide open I tried to pull away from the kiss but he wouldn't let go after he tried to insert his tongue into my mouth thankfully I had my teeth closed he finally pulled from the kiss he grabbed my chin "listen up kokiri boy your mine now you do what I say!" "It angered me to hear him say that "I belong to no one." I said in a deep angered voice "looks like we're going to have to do things the hard way" he surprised kissed me again except he tongued me too I tried to fight it but he fought back he stopped fighting me and his tongue swirled around mine he began to explore my mouth further dominating it then he broke from the kiss again but this time he turned his head to kiss my neck then he sucked on it I tried so hard to keep it in but I couldn't I let out a moan "mm seems like your enjoying this" "n..no..." "Well then we'll see about that" he softly bit my ear even though I tried not to but I let out another  moan "I knew you would come around (pun intended🌚🌝)  he ripped my shirt open revealing my masculine toned  body he then began licking my nipples tears began streaming down my cheeks "  " he lowerd himself down to my crotch and began to pull down my pants "n..no!" My dick whipped out "my my you have the dick of a hero as well let's see just how good this can be" he began to lick the head and stroked it at the same time "ah!" even though though I'm straight it drove me crazy then he kissed the head and kissed the side of my dick "mm" at this point I realized that I shouldn't resist and that there's no point so I just eased in to it "you ready for this kokiri boy cause I'm gonna drive you crazy" he began to suck my dick then he shoved the whole thing in his mouth "Ah!" He then lowers himself even more and started to lick my balls witch was the best feeling ever "shit!" "If you liked that then you'll love this" he put the whole thing in his mouth "fuck!" "C..cuming!" "Oh no I wanna have a little fun before we get to that part he ripped off my shirt and pushed me against the cold ground I was bent over "what a view now this is the main course" he toke off his shirt and pants and toke out his dick and shoved it in my ass penetrating it which I wasn't ready for at all "ah shit!" "You like that don't you?" "Ah yes!" Within every thrust I felt more and more pleasure alongside with something building up inside of me "damn your tight" "fuck I'm cuming!" "Aah! Fuck!" He came inside my ass I could feel his sperm inside of me "do me a favour and lick off my dick i got up and lowered myself so that my mouth would meet his dick though it was my first time I knew what I was doing I put the head in my mouth first and licked it then I put the whole thing inside "Ah fuck your good at this!" He grabbed my hair and guided me he made me go faster then I could "ah yes just like that!" I kept sucking until he finally cam I licked my lips and dident waste a single drop "your a good little bitch" I kissed him "I hope we can meet again!" "Mm sounds good just come by this forest and I'll snatch you up again" "until then" I walked off....

💚💚💚That's the end of this it only toke my 4 hours to make I nearly nose bled while making this comment if you nose bled 😂 also leave a like if you enjoyed this or a comment or two I really appreciate the love 💚💚💚