Chapter 1- Nobody knows

I finish quickly with some random nurse that works at the hospital. I don't even know who it is this time, nor did i the last 20 times I've done a nurse in a supply closet. By now ive slept with over half of the nurses that work here in the two short months that ive been at Seattle Grace Hospital. Callie Torres, my one friend, is always telling me i need to stop but I cant, I have nothing else here since Derek, my best friend until I slept with his wife, refuses to look at me. I came out to Seattle to get Derek back but he punched me the first time he saw me so I gave that up quickly. As I finish with the nurse I throw my clothes on while she begs for more but i ignore her and walk out, I have a surgery in 10 minutes and then we meet the new interns. I will finally have someone to go and get me coffee between rounds in the supply closet again.

     As I walk out of the supply closet Callie walks up to me saying that she has been looking all over for me. I ignore her and whisper to her, "I've got a surgery in 5, but it won't take me long how about you meet me in on-call room 4 in two hours."

     "I thought you were the king of the supply closets," she replays smirking mischievously.

     "I save the on-call rooms for people I like more, but if I really like you I take you home and that's where the real fun happens," I say winking, "gotta go, see ya later,"

     I walk to the OR anticipating later with Callie, so far she gives the most fulfilling sex in this hospital. Next to me of course.

    I walk into the OR and scrub in. We just have to unfold a price of skin on the poor girls face which will only take two hours so I pass the time absent mindedly flirting with the people helping with the surgery. Little did i know that a certain intern was in my OR when I started bad mouthing interns. If I would have known that she was in there i would have stuck to flirting.

    I finish up, scrub out, and walk to the hallway to go to meet Torres when i get stopped by none other than the intern in my OR during my hate fest on interns.

     She stops me and says, "Is that what you really think about interns? Because I happen to be one and you, believe it or not used to be one too. You may be a hotshot surgeon now, but always be humble and remember where you came from." With that she turns and walks off. All I can think is damn she is right what have i become, but there is nothing i can do about it now I like my life as it is now and no low life intern is going to change that.

     I look down at my watch and realize that I am late meeting Callie. I hurry down the hallway towards the on-call room because Callie has a record for not screwing you if you are late and after surgery and that little intern talking to me I could use the sex.