Chapter four

" Shadow are you fucking loony we can't do that! It's crazy!" Draco shouted after Harry told him and Susan their mission.

"Dragon's right Shadow and you know how I hate to agree with him," Susan said but all Harry heard was his team questioning his leadership.

"I know what I am doing, you will join the dark lord and you will get into the inner circle," Harry said not even considering that the two could lose their lives.

"Harry, I don't think that's such a good plan love, we want them to life not to die, and we need them here at Hogwarts," Ginny said looking worried 

then as if a fog had been lifted from his brain he saw all the holes in the plan.

"Your right I don't know I what I was thinking." Shadow said before shaking his head "but we do need new recruits Dragon is there anyone in Hogwarts who is on the fence about what side to be on? maybe someone who is bullied by bothe light and dark or hated?

"well, there's the Creevey boys when you left they were the center of Potter's bullying, and they are still being bullied by the Slytherins because they are muggle-borns," Draco said looking relieved about not having to become a death eater.

"Those Arseholes!!" Harry cursed " Twisted find these Creevey brothers and tell them that Shadow would like to talk to them as soon as possible." Harry told Luna who nodded and walked out of the room as soon as she received her orders.

About 15 minutes later Luna returned with the three boys, who were looking slightly scared.

*NOTE: YES I KNOW THAT THERE ARE ONLY TWO CHREEVEY BROTHERS IM ADDING A THIRD HE IS IN HIS SECOND YEAR*  

"Hello, chaps," Neville said waving getting a smile out of the younger boys.

"So you must be the Creevey brothers," Shadow said sizing them up.

" er... yes sir." Colin Creevey said 

"Hear that Plants 'sir' I say I like the sound of that," Shadow said chuckling

"Oh come off it Harry! You're scaring them." Red scolded 

"Fine. Damn women always ruining my fun." Harry signed before going back to business.

"So as You know I am Commander Shadow of the Protectors. The leader of the rebels."

" yes Sir, we know. But why are we here?" the youngest Creevey spoke

"First you know me but I do not know who the three of you are," Harry said looking down at the youngest boy.

"Dennis Creevey."

I'm his older brother Colin."

"Levi Creevey sir."

"It's very nice to meet you three," Red said smiling down at little Levi

"And enough with the sir please if you will. His head is already too big."Plants said laughing while Harry glared at him.

"Ok back to business if you will." Gills said 

"Sure Misters Creevey I have heard from a reliable source that you three are perfect recruits for the rebels." Harry straight out said.

"W-what?" Colin the oldest asked

"simple I want you to join, there is a war brewing and I don't think you want to join the dark lord, and do you really think an idiot like Potter is going to stop him? I'm offering you a chance and a better future. a future where you won't be judged because of your background. This Creeveys is the gray side."

"You can't be serious," Dennis said

 "oh trust me he is." Gills said with a stright face

"I don't want Levi fighting." Colin said

"do you think i'm stupid Colin he is too young to fight! He will help the war efforts i  the background!"

the Creevey brothers looked at each other and nodded then all together said

"we're in." 

"Cheers!" Twisted said as Plants passed around butterbeer to celebrate. when everyone finished the beers Shadow took the boys aside  

"Your initiation will be held next week. goodbye." Shadow said