^^The Twins^^

Gabbie-

"Alright Gabbie, Izzy, time for bed." My mom says with the door slightly opened.

"Okay Mom, good night I love you."

"Love you too." She says and just like that I'm asleep.

--------------------------------------SCHOOL

Bleep! Bleep! Bleep! Ble-!
I got out of my bed and went straight into the bathroom. I did my business and then I noticed that there was a small blood stain in my underwear, great, just another bad day!
After I finished doing everything I had to do for down there, I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair into a high ponytail and put on mascara. and I was ready to go eat. On my way out, I put my clothes for today, in the drier and went to go wake up Izzy.
"Izzy, Izzy, Isabella Grace Taylor wake up!!"

"Ahh! I'm up, I'm up."

"Good, now hurry up and dressed, we need to be at school early today, coach said he wanted us to do a before school practice today."

"Okay, um, do you know where my converse are? I couldn't find them when I looked for them last night."

"You left them at school remember? You can use mine, do you want high tops or low tops?"

"Oh yeah, and low tops, thanks ,Gabs."

"K I'll be back with those in a minute, just go ahead and get dressed and do whatever you need to do."

"Okay."
I ran down stairs to get my clothes and walked back up to my room to get changed.
(This was my outfit Just w/o the curly hair) vv

After I was pleased with how I looked I grabbed the converse and gave them to Izzy

"Thank you so much, these will go perfect with what I have!" She shrieks and hugs me tightly. As you can tell she's a fashionista. I just walked away and put two pieces of bread in the toaster. Once they were done, I put jelly on them and then Izzy came out with this outfit on:

 Once they were done, I put jelly on them and then Izzy came out with this outfit on:

"Well you look cute, want some breakfast?"

"Thanks, and yes please, I'm starving." She takes her plate and sits on the couch and watches tv while I get on my phone and play Rolling Sky. I just take a glance at the time and it's 6:15. 6:15!! We have to be in the gym and dressed by 6:30 we only have 15 minutes.

"Iz, you got to take it to go, We have to be at the gym and ready in 15 minutes let's go!" I rush to the school and we get there in less than 10 minuets and get ready. When we come out we just sat in the bleachers until Coach came. Me and Izzy we're just having our daily twin talk when this cute guy came in, I've never seen him before and I've been going to this district all my life, he has to be new.

"Gabs, hot guy, 3 o'clock."

"Who is that?"

"Omg! Gabs, don't you know who that is?!"

"No, but should I?"

"Uh duh, it's the Hayes Grier and he's coming over here, act natural."

"Um hi."

"Hey." Me and Izzy say at the same time.

"Woah, twins, I like that." He says and smirks. Damn that was hot. I twirled my ponytail because that's what I do when I get nervous.

"Can we help you?" I say.

"You can start off by telling me your names."

"Well I'm, Gabriella , but you can call me Gabbie, and this is my obvious twin sister Isabella, but everyone calls her, Izzy."

"Cute, would you mind doing something for me?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Come with me." He says holding a hand out. I look at Izzy and she nods and I grab his hand and follow him glancing back at Izzy to see her giving me the two thumbs up.

He takes me to the other side of the gym and stares at me.

"So uh w-what did you need?"

"Oh yeah, right, um, would you help me find my way around the school today? I just know I'll get lost, this place is pretty big."

"Yeah, sure." Coach calls my name and I tell him I have to go.

"I have to go, you can just wait for me here."

"Okay, but one more thing?"

"Yes?" I say

"This." And he kisses my cheek!

"Gabriella, come on!"

"Coming! I have to go I'm sorry." I say and jog over to coach. Alright ladies, it's time for down and back, 10th first, 9th grade next, Go!" I sprint and so does Izzy, we always have these competitions to see who can get down and back first and I win this time and run it all up in her face. After practice it was finally 7:30 and all the students were coming into the gym as we do everyday. Good practice ladies, don't forget drink plenty of water today because today we have a game, just try to be here by 5 so we can leave. Okay, take a break and I'll see y'all this afternoon." He says and walks off.

"I'll call it," I say. "Lady Jags on three, 1 2 3 Lady Jags!!" And we all go take our seat. I found Haley and Maddie and noticed that Hayes was sitting with them.

I'm gonna leave it right here, I will try to update tomorrow after basketball practice if I have time. 💘Thanks for reading!!💘