What?!

Yuuri's pov
  I woke up this morning and felt my stomach churn so I ran to the bathroom and vomit my guts out until I dry heaved and the funny thing is I don't vomit unless I have a hangover and we didn't drink last night. So I decided to go to the doctors and to see what was wrong and since Victor wasn't up yet I left a note saying " I'll be out for a bit but I'll be back  ~Yuuri" 

Time skip doctors

"Ok Yuuri what seems to be the problem?" "Well I kinda dry heaved this morning and I was wondering if you could check my stomach out." "Ok then Yuuri lay down and lift you shirt above your stomach." I did as I was told to do. Then he puts gel on my stomach and takes out a wand thing and moves it around on my stomach and looks over at his computer and says Yuuri I know what your problem is  and .........Yuuri you're pregnant congrats!" "WHAT!? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!" "It's very rare but you have both reproductive systems and that's how" he says calmly. "Can I have a picture so I can show my boyfriend so he believes me." Yes I can do that." He prints off the picture and I leave.

Time skip Yuuri's room

Victor's pov
  I wake up to a slap on the face coming from a very angry Yuuri "What's wrong Yuuri?" I ask with my voice full of concern. He then puts an ultrasound photo  in my face and I ask "What's this  " I ask curiously and he says we're gonna be a family of three cause guess what you got me pregnant he says while crying. When he says that I quickly get up and kiss him over and over and say "Yuuri I love you and this child. But I have one question how?"  
"Well the doctor said it was because I was born with both reproductive systems and that it is a very rare condition." Yuuri says while crying. So I shower him with kisses.