Epilogue

(18+)

Fights and make ups

It was that time of the month. Snow had fallen in heaps and had basically blocked everyone from even stepping out of the house. Taeyong watched the outside through the misty window while wondering whether they'd have work tomorrow, for Johnny had asked them to stay at home for almost three days now. And these three days were quite awkward and weird, for Taeyong and Jaehyun were not in good terms. What other time is there to make up with someone than being stuck inside the same house with nothing to do?

It was probably around four in the evening and the sun was setting earlier than the usual when Taeyong looked to see Jaehyun reading that book he's been cuddling with from few days ago. He was jealous. He made a face at Jaehyun, who was completely invested in the pages with writing. It was almost like he didn't even know who Taeyong was (The effect of getting a good book to one's hands). But Taeyong was determined to make him drop that book before the night ended.

Taeyong looked up a good recipe and cooked delicious food making it smell incredible that he was sure Jaehyun would dump the book and come to him; but it didn't work. Jaehyun just came by, grabbed his plate and went back to the sofa to cuddle up and read that book.

Taeyong danced about and even had his own karaoke session thinking Jaehyun would join him; nope, nothing. Bored Taeyong even pretended to fall and hurt himself but Jaehyun didn't even move a muscle.

Alas, when it was around nine in the evening Taeyong was furious and so, did the most evil thing there is to do to a passionate reader; he switched off the lights leaving the entire house to turn pitch black.

"Ah Hyung!!!"

Jaehyun shouted in frustration.

"Oh! So, now you know I exist, eh? Thank you for remembering me," Taeyong's voice replied back.

Soon after, Jaehyun moved about in the dark to switch on the lights and began reading once more making Taeyong sulk and move to his room and shut the door loudly. He was going to sleep but his eyes didn't let him. On top of that, after a while of complete silence, Jaehyun suddenly kept asking him to come out. But Taeyong, this time around, completely ignored him.

After staying awake trying to count imaginary sheep, he finally slid the bed room door open to enter in to a dimly lit living room. He held back a bit wondering how Jaehyun could read in such low light. But Jaehyun was not reading.

He looked towards the sofa to see Jaehyun turning towards him and pout. "Now you come out after all this time?"

"Don't talk to me," Taeyong was about to walk away to the kitchen, but what Jaehyun said right after made him halt.

"Oh no, I won't talk but I just wanted to know how much I've got to pay this month."

Jaehyun watched Taeyong turn around and stomp his way to him as if he was going to grab him by his hair and smack him. But seemed like it was some other type of smacking that he was onto.

Taeyong jumped onto the sofa with his thighs hugging Jaeyong's waist. Jaehyun snickered seeing Taeyong's quick change in personality. And suddenly, they found each other making out so violently as if all that holding back during the three days they were stuck inside the place, had made them crave each other more than ever.

Taeyong lifted Jaeyong's shirt and slid his hand inside making Jaehyun feel slightly ticklish. But as his hand glided down into Jaehyun's pants things got way steamier.

Soon, Taeyong was taking off Jaehyun's shirt and almost ripped apart his pants. He took off his own and let Jaehyun remove his boxers before he grabbed Jaehyun by his neck and dived into his mouth. Their lips fought till they became breathless and Taeyong pulled away to dive down Jaehyun's neck making Jaehyun feel the pleasure that came with it.