Haruto Yuto X Reader (love)

(Art belongs to me)

(Y/n)'s POV.

Today was monday. I did not want to get out of bed. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was 7:15, good thing class doesn't start until 8:30. I got up from warm bed and went to my closet. I opened it and pulled out the school uniform. I didn't like the fact that girls had to wear such short skirts. Good thing I'm aloud to wear black tights. Anyways, I got into my uniform and grabbed my bag for school, But before I went downstairs I walked over to my desk and grabbed my 3ds and my phone. I was in the Gaming Club and I challenge Ryoto. I will beat him, being a gamer was just in my blood.

I then went downstairs and made myself some toast. I than ate it and went to brush my teeth, and before I knew I was already out of the door. I took a deep breath and smelled the air. It was nice outside. I then locked the door and was on my way to school. My parents usually leave before I wake up, they have an important job so they're always busy.

As I was walking to school I checked my phone to see what the time was. 7:32 it read. I sighed to myself. 'I'm usually at school by now, I must be tired.' My thoughts were interrupted when I saw my school, Akademi High.

I started to walk towards the school entrance as I passing by the lovely cherry blossoms. I soon realized that I was on school grounds, I looked at my left and saw the gym teacher. "Good morning Sensei" I bowed at the blond adult who waved back at me. "And good morning to you too (Y/n)-san" She bowed back.

I smiled at her before walking in the building. I walked to my locker before opening it and taking off my shoes and replacing them with my school shoes. I closed my locker before walking to the gaming club, but suddenly I bumped into somebody.

"Ah! Sorry I didn't see you there" I sheepishly said with an awkward smile. "Oh forgive me, I did not mean to bump into you." I looked up at the and saw a male who had purple hair and a British accent. "No, it's alright" I brushed off invisible dust from my skirt before looking at tall male in front of me. "What's your name?" I asked him while readjusting my bag on my shoulder. "My name is Riku Soma, may I ask what your name is?" He asked politely "My name is (Y/n) (L/n)" I responded. "What beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I blushed before looking down at the ground obviously embarrassed.

"T-Thanks" I stuttered, I wasn't used to getting compliments. All of a sudden my phone buzzed and my ringer was on and it realised a cat sound. I quickly checked it and saw that it was Ryoto. "What was that?" Riku asked me as he looked around the hallways with a curious expression. "Sorry that was my phone" I said as I opened the text from the gamer boy.

Ryuto: Dude where r u?

(y/n): I'll be there in a min hold on.

"Sorry I gotta go, I'll talk to you later" I was about to walk to the gaming club but Riku grabbed my arm causing me to turn around and look at him. "Would it be possible if I got your number?" He asked with his british accent. "Yeah sure, could you give me your phone?" I stuck my hand out waiting for Riku to give me his phone, which he gave to me.

I quickly made a new contact and added my number on his phone, I then took a quick picture of myself for the photo contact and then I gave the purple headed boy's phone back. "Here, text me anytime, but I seriously have to go. Bye Riku-kun!" I gave him a quick bow before walking quickly to the gaming club.

SMOL TIMESKIP TO THE GAMING CLUB CAUSE I'M TIRED

As I opened the doors to the best club ever, I quickly spotted the red head except he doesn't have his headband? "Sup dude" I walked over to him and sat a few seats down from him on his left. He looked up at me from his computer, "Hi (y/n)-chan." We high fived each other before fist bumping. "Are you ready to get your ass kicked in SSB?" I asked as I held confidence in my voice. "I should be the one saying that" He smirked at me as he got his 3ds from his bag and I did the same.