A Birthday to Remember

The air is thick as frell as you step up to the front doors of the replica Millennium Falcon. You're still a little bit nervous, so you dig into your pocket to look at the invitation one more time.

It reads in orange, CASTELLAR font:

You are cordially invited to a soiree hosted by #TeamOoorah to celebrate Wattpad's official birthday party. Dancing, making merry with alien strippers and space cakes will be plentiful. We do hope to see your battle-hardened face there. November 22nd, 2016 at any time you like, the doors are open 24/7. Please dress in your best dressing gown and don't forget your towel for the present swap!

You take a deep breath and are about to walk inside, when the door suddenly swings with an Ooorah!

You're surprised to see Kryten standing there in the flesh, all droid-like and seemingly intent on finding a toilet to scrub into oblivion. You're not sure if you have the courage to talk to him right now, so you scurry inside like a Goa'uld and join the party, making a mental note to drum up a conversation with him later on over an ironing board and a can of Lister's super strength lager.

Once inside, the party takes your breath away. Everyone is already incorrectly quoting Space Corps Directives wildly on the dance floor.

Another Planet plays loudly from the speakers and you can't help but do the Truffle Shuffle. You had always shipped Batman and Chiana so you're not entirely surprised to see them fraking in the corner. 

AngusEcrivainMadMikeMarsbergen, OutrageousOlloelveloyjinnisChristopherArmstron8angerbdakrazydiamond and Silentis are playing naked twister in the centre of the room, while several LayethTheSmackDownians are gushing over the latest update of Tevun-Krus on their phones.

The whole atmosphere is electric. It looks like The Quad on Vulcan in the middle of Calibration Day and you can't imagine anything better.

"Happy Birthday, Wattpad," you say with a smile, "Here's to another 10 years!"