Chapter 12

"Zeus, James, what the fuck?" I eyed the two who were sitting on my bed while playing with their phones.

"Chillin'." Zeus simply said.

"How did you get in here?"

"James broke in." Zeus said pointing to James. "Oh, why is Matt here? Did you guys have sex last night?" Finally he looked at me along with James.

"No, he's hiding from his parents." I removed my jacket and placed it down on a chair. "What are you guys seriously doing here?" I sat on the bed while looking at them.

"Nothing, we just missed you Snow." James said with a smile.

"Missed me? Or missed fucking me?" I asked with a raised brow.

"Well, that too." Zeus shrugged. "But really we missed you." He smiled.

"And we wanted to know if you were really Keifer's girlfriend." James said.

"No, he's not my boyfriend we may have fucked but he's not my boyfriend." I said casually.

"Wait you guys had sex? Woah, I thought Keifer was a pussy." James said.

"He's not." I glared at him.

"But seriously, did you guys really have sex?" Zeus asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing, just wanted to know." He grinned.

"Anyway, you guys leave my room I am going to sleep." I said while pointing at the direction of the door.

"Why don't you just sleep with us?" James said with a grin.

"I would love to but I'm tired, maube next time so for now just service yourselves while I go to sleep." I laid inbetween them making them stand up.

"Okay sleep tight Snow." Zeus smiled.

"Night." James smiled as well then they made their way to the door making me sit up.

"Wait." They immediately faced me. "Now I can't sleep, can you guys keep me occupied?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yes please." Zeus said then walked back to the bed. James locked the door before walking back to me. "This is going to be fun."

I kneeled on the bed then pulled Zeus by the collar and slamed my lips on his, I didn't waste time and removed his pants then his shirt leaving him with nothing but his boxers.

Suddenly I felt James stay behind me then I felt him kissing and sucking on my neck making me moan on Zeus' mouth. James started fondling my breasts making me moan even more.

I detached my lips from Zeus then turned around to face James, immediately I started kissing him while removing his clothing until he was left with just his boxers like Zeus.

James removed the over sized shirt I was wearing then threw it somewhere in the room, he removed my bra then attacked my breasts with his mouth, sucking and kissing on it making me moan.

I turned around and faced Zeus whom immediately slammed his lips on mine while I felt James fondling my breasts and lightly pinching my nipples once in a while.

Suddenly Zeus removed the cotton shorts I was wearing along with my underwear leaving me with nothing. He palmed me making me moan in his mouth. I felt him flick my clit making me feel hot all over.

I removed Zeus' boxers and grabbed his shaft making him groan. I started moving my hands up and down earning a groan from him. I detached our lips and removed my hands from his shaft before facing James.

I removed his boxers and gripped his throbbing shaft making him groan. I started moving my hand up and down when I felt Zeus' finger enter inside me making me moan.

He removed his finger then I felt him insert himself in me slowly making me stop from doing what I was doing. I changed my position into a crawling position.

While Zeus was pounding himself in me I had James' shaft inside my mouth while I bobbed my head. I was in deep pleasure when suddenly they swapped positions. I was so close to cuming when someone knocked on the door. "Snow?" Shoot that sounded like Seth.

We ignored him and continued what we were doing until eventually we came. I was so drained after all of that. Once again Seth knocked. "Snow, you in there?"

"I'm in here, what do you want?" I was to tired to get up and change.

"Someone's here to see you." With that I immediately sat up.

"Who?"

"Your father." With that all of the blood on my body dropped to my feet.

"I'll be out in a sec!" I said the faced the two. "Get changed quick!" After I said that I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower then dried off and changed not minding the two men seated on my bed.

I was about to go out when I remembered something, I faced them. "Don't go out or else." I threatened.

"Or else what?" James asked.

"Or elss I won't fuck with you guys anymore."

"Okay we'll stay." They said in unison.

"Good." And with that I walked out and saw him seated on the couch and talking to Matt and Seth.

"What are you doing here?" I asked making them all look at me.

"I just wanted to check on you." He stood up and walked up to me.

"Since when did you care?" I asked with crossed arms and a raised brow.

"Snow don't be like that."

"Tell me what you really want from me."

"I want you to live with us again." I could see the sorrow in his eyes.

"You know why I don't live there anymore dad since it was all your fault."

"Snow don't be like this please, your mother misses you along with Belle."

"Why don't they just visit me? Now leave, I don't want to see your face anymore." He sighed then left.

"Snow, why are you so harsh to your father?" Matt asked.

"It's because he's a douche."

"My father is a douche sometimes but I don't say harsh things to him."

All of the playfulness in me died down as I stared at Matt. "You don't understand my situation Matt, you don't know how it feels like to be in my position."

"Maybe I don't, but Snow he's still your father isn't that unfair to him?" With that its like something in me ticked.

"Unfair?! You think I'm being unfair to him?! He was unfair to me too! And you expect me to respect him?! He was never a good father! And what he did will always be in my mind because what ever I do I will never go back to my old self!" I snapped which shocked everyone even James and Zeus who just came out of my room.

"Matt, I suggest you just keep your mouth shut. Snow has been through a lot in the past that just seeing her father makes her want to kill him, so please just shush." Seth said making Matt nod.

"I am going back to sleep now." I said then walked in my room.