chapter 69

I awoke 2 hour or so later feeling my body begin to burn up again. Octavious had also fallen asleep. He had covered us with a thin sheet, probably knowing I would get too hot.

I climbed off the bed and padded over to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me as I used the toilet quickly before getting in the shower. The hot water ran down my body but the heat of my own body made it seem cooler.

After washing my body, shaving and scrubbing my hair I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around myself.

I didn't want to seem rude by using the new toothbrushes he had under the sink but I didn't like my mouth feeling dirty. So I opened a new packet and brushed my teeth until they sparkled. 

As I looked at myself in the mirror I noticed nothing different. But what did make me curious was the fact that he never mentioned my scars. He touched my skin, kissed it including my scars.

I opened the bathroom door jumping back slightly when I was met with a hard chest. I gulped as the familiar sensation travelled through my body, stopping between my thighs.

"I really need to get in there" he rushed out practically jogging on the spot. He had put some boxers on thankfully, but that didn't stop my eyes from staring at his delicious body.

"Right" I mumbled stepping aside from him to get past me. I walked towards the bed and sat down.

Is Leon okay? Would he be awake by now? Is Rosa with him?

I shook my head as question filled my mind. I knew Leon is safe here. I can trust Rosa to watch over him whilst I deal with this..whatever it is.

The sound of the shower running caught my attention. Flashes of him naked entered my mind making me groan.

Think of wrinkley old people scar. Old wrinkley people. Yeah.

It worked for a few moments. Until a few hours ago replayed in my mind, heat travelled to my core. I felt the intense need for release and moaned quietly, hot flames licking my body. I squeezed my thighs together but it didn't do anything.

I did my best to cope with the pain that came with the fire settling over my body like a thick blanket.

The bathroom door opened, my eyes snapped up to Octavious. He stepped out immediately stalking towards me with dark eyes as he breathed in my lustful scent.

Water rolled down his chest in small drops, I couldn't control my actions. I allowed him to pull my towel away, his own dropped to the ground.

His hands grabbed my body lifting me up he bed with ease. His mouth settling on mine as he kissed me, I moaned softly wrapping my arms around his head bringing him closer. My toes curled as pleasure travelled through me. One of his hands spread my legs to accommodate him, my core was already burning with need. His hand lowered between my legs, his thick manly fingers sliding up my middle and drawing small circles on my clit.

I moaned against his mouth, grinding my hips again his hand. He pulled away letting out a small chuckle.

"Stop teasing me" I growled at him, feeling the fire grow. He smirked slightly but did as I said.

All too soon he had me crying out his name as he buried his member deep within my body. I wasn't worried that this wasn't satisfying him as much as it is me, his grunts moans and growls were all of approval and pleasure.

We rested for a while, simply just catching our breath before the fire lit my body up once more. He happily complied and climbed on me, ready to extinguish my fire.

***