Chapter 1: When I see you again

3rd persons view

"Ladies and Gentlemen, We are closing the doors for Latias Airlines Flight H71 soon. All passengers who haven't boarded, please hurry to the gate. Thank you"

"So I'm off, Ash , Clemont , Bonnie , You gave me lots of things, As many as I can count!"

"Pika pika"

"Drop me a line when you have a chance."

"Serena, I'll certainly visit you someday. Look forward for it."

"Sure Bonnie!!"

"Ash, It was so good to make a journey, You're the one I admire, You're my goal! Until we meet next, I'll be a more and more attractive lady!"

"Yeah"

"Take care..................................... Ash! Lastly, I have one more thing, okay?

*Kisses Ash*

"Thanks!"

*Boards her plane*

"SEE YOU, SERENA!!"

"She's gone"

"She's strong. So there's no need to worry. She will even get stronger in Hoenn.

"I guess you're right"

"I'll certainly become an inventor who makes Pokemon happy."

"Yeah, Clemont"

"You have 5 minutes until departure,Ash,you better get going!"

"I guess your right, It was fun traveling with you guys! I'll never forget it! Till we meet again"

Clement and Bonnie: "Till we meet again!"

------------------------
(A/N)

Hey guys Music here and that's the first chapter I really hope you enjoyed it.Next chapter might be next week. Till we meet again!

LIKE

COMMENT

SHARE