1.1

school started again so I don't have much time to write XD
Please Vote And Comment~
---

Jimin was about four months pregnant now, he took off work because he felt as if it was too hard to exercise like the way he was so now he was laying on the couch, hugging Yoongi's kumamon stuffed toy, and cuddling with Holly.

"Babe, I'm home." Yoongi said as he walked through the door.

"Yoongi!" Jimin sat up quickly, and held his stomach, "Ow, that hurt."

"Be careful." Yoongi went over to Jimin to help him sit up.

"Yoongi, my stomach really hurts." Jimin pouted.

"I know. But it'll all be over in about five months, so just bear with it, okay? Anyway, you're the one who wanted a kid." Yoongi chuckle.

"I regret that now..."

Yoongi sighed, "Jiminie, don't say that. You're just in a bad mood because of the pain. But you'll love our child."

Jimin nodded, "You're probably right."

"I know I'm right." Yoongi leaned over and kissed Jimin's cheek, "Now I'm going to go make you dinner."

"Okay," Jimin smiled, "Don't burn down the house."

As Yoongi was making dinner in the kitchen, Jimin was in the living room, trying to handle the immense pain.

When Jimin took a deep breath, it felt like something kicked him, "Wait... Hyung!"

Yoongi ran in with a spatula in his hand, "What is it?!" He panicked.

Jimin chuckled, "You look like Jin hyung, and the baby just kicked!"

"You really yelled at me for that? I need to go back to the food before it actually does burn." Yoongi went back into the kitchen.

Even though Yoongi may have not been so excited about it...

It mean the world to Jimin because then he knew the child was ok.

---
Really sorry it's short, it's cuz of school.
Please Comment and Vote~