Episode 1

Jieun's phone rings at four in the morning. She groans.

The night before, she had a very hectic schedule where she attended several photo shoots and more on interviews regarding her new drama. Jieun arrived at her house at two in the morning after all her schedule was done and now, her phone suddenly rings at the second hour of her sleep. What else can get any better?

Jieun groans once again at the annoying sound of her default ringtone. She had two options at that moment: one was to ignore her phone and continue sleeping and the second one probably break her phone until the phone stops ringing and then she'll continue sleeping. Who would pick up their phone early in the morning anyway?

She tries to put her phone in a silent mode, but it failed, it won't stop vibrating and when she turned off the vibration, the lights bother her as it flashes when someone's trying to call her.  In the end, Jieun chose neither of her dumb options because her phone keeps ringing and she had no other choice but to pick it up and answer whoever was calling.

"It's four in the morning, who is this?" She whispers in a hoarse voice.

"Congratulations on your drama unnie!" Suzy screams on the other line.

Jieun's eyebrows furrow when Suzy started speaking. "Suzy, what the hell? It's four in the morning."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry!" She laughs awkwardly. "I know the news were out just a week ago, but I couldn't congratulate you because I was busy filming Uncontrollably Fond." Jieun hears a hint of melancholy in the tone of Suzy's voice giving her an indication that her best friend was really sad that she was too busy to celebrate her friend's new drama.

Jieun sighs and finally smiles. She can't just get mad at Suzy. "It's okay, thanks anyway."

"You must be sleeping, sorry to bother your sleep, unnie. This is the only free time I got so I took the opportunity to call you."

"It's okay, you should rest up as well. Filming is taking all of your free time. You should sleep or rest for a bit." Jieun advices the younger one.

"Alright, you too, at least have six hours of sleep. I'll contact you again as soon as possible. I'll definitely support your drama!" Suzy finally hang up her phone.

Suzy is one of Jieun's favourite people aside from her family. She's like a little sister she never had. Although, the two were always busy with their schedules, they still contact each other every now and then. It might not be that often, but as soon as they get new gossips to talk about, they'll message each other right away.

When Jieun positioned her phone back to her nightstand, she quickly immerge to dreamland and dreamt of what's going to happen the next day.

***

The next day, Jieun's schedule's still hectic as usual, but it's quite different this time. It' been weeks since Jieun's been nervous of meeting the cast she's going to work with in her new drama. After she approved her role as Hae Soo, the rest of the cast one by one gave their consents in being part of the drama. This excites her because it's a huge drama with great actors in it, and this also makes her nervous because she hasn't work with anyone in the set yet and she's nervous about socializing with them.

Today is the day that Jieun's going to meet her new workmates. It's going to be their first script reading session. The media is crazy about it and posted several articles online on the schedule when the script reading with be held. Jieun's manager's the one who's fetching her to the destination of the event. When the distance is coming to a close, her heart beats faster and faster until she feels like her heart is going to pop out of her chest. She can't express how nerve wracking the situation is.