Chapter38

Suzy's POV
"Argh!" I yelled, grabbing my hair
and dropping the knife to floor.
I hate my life!
I ran upstairs and opened up all the cupboards.
Something spot my eye! It was a cupboard where I had all my favourites in.
Clothes, makeup and accessories.
I could remember how I looked like back then. I would grab everyone's attention in school and I felt happier than ever.
After a few months, my mother died and my dad hid all my favourites away from me.
He wanted me to dress simple like what the hell!
But now I've found them once again!
This will probably help me get Jin back, because back then I was really popular.
This could be the best thing ever that I have done yet!

Minah's POV
Everyone proceeded to class. Whilst I was heading towards my seat, Hyuna waved at me smiling.
I smiled back at her and then she focused on the lesson.
Maybe I can trust Hyuna, normally she's not nice to me but now she is.
She must be showing that she is deeply sorry to Jungkook and wants to start again.
Hopefully she is not just playing along and is actually meaning it.
I can't really 100% trust her at this rate.

Your POV
It's the first time Hyuna has smiled to Minah! Wow they must be becoming friends.
Hyuna must have changed a lot to show that she wasn't the person, she was before.
I'm wishing that their friendship goes well.
After finishing thinking about what happened, I rested my head on the table.

Jin's POV
The teacher talked and talked and all I could do is day dream. Day dream about my beautiful girlfriend. Well she's the only person that is really important to me.
I looked at her and she looked really tired. Her face was resting on the table and she just stared at the other side of the room blankly.

"Princess." I whispered, slightly knocking on the table.
She didn't reply and just kept blinking her eyes still in the same position.
Maybe a little tease should work.
"You don't want to experience something tonight do you?" I smirked.
I placed my hand on her thigh and started rubbing it slowly.
I was about to touch her even closer but she pushed my hands away and sat back up.
"Yah you!" She said.
"Yah you sexy." I smirked.
She shook her head and rested back on her chair.
"I'm so bored."
"What do you want?" She asked quietly.
"You." I replied pointing at her.
She rolled her eyes and a slight blush appeared on her face.
"Hmm I know you like the sound of that." I smirked.
"Oh shush." She replied, still blushing (but even more) and walked off since it was the end of the lesson.

I legit didn't know what to write. Hope you've enjoyed this chapter anyways😂