1.6

(Pic of Jade in sidebar)

3 YEARS LATER…..            (9th July 2013)

*JADE’S POV*

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

If only you saw what I can see,

You'll understand why I want you so desperately,

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,

You don't know,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful

Oh oh,

That's what makes you beautiful”

Harry finished and the crowd went wild.

“Thank you Toronto! Good night and Safe home” Niall shouted through the microphone and followed the boys, disappearing under the stage.

The screaming and shouting slowly died down and eventually the enormous crowds of people began to leave.

“You ready?” Paul asked me.

I nodded and he escorted me from our seats, we walked down near the front row seats, through a passage that lead to the side of the stage and into the backstage area.

“Thanks Paul” I called as he began to walk away.

I turned the handle on the dressing room door and walked in shutting my eyes immediately.

“Nobody’s naked right?” I shouted.

“No your okay this time Jadie” Louis laughed.

Im never gonna make that mistake of walking in on them naked again. Ew. I opened my eyes to see five boys, shirtless and sweaty. I made my way over and plopped down on the couch in the middle of the room.

“Yee smashed it again lads, that crowd was wild though!” I laughed.

“Thanks Jadie, ye they were slightly crazier than normal” Harry said from the corner, trying to put a different t-shirt on.

I have seen loads of crazy fans over the years but these were definitely in the top 10, the tour is going by so fast! Seems like just yesterday that it was all kicking off back in February, no it seems like just yesterday that Niall left for X Factor.

 Im so lucky in the sense that Niall is willing to bring me on tour with him. I guess he kind of felt sorry for me because during the Up All Night tour I was in college and I was too busy to travel around, I ended up only going to collage for a year and a half.

I ended up doing a course to become a PE teacher, I did try to become and English teacher but I just don’t think it was for me. During collage I worked in a hairdressers, making coffee and sweeping floors. I saved up all my money so I could come on tour with the boys, Niall wanted to pay, but I insisted this time. Well, he did end up paying for some of it.