Kitty Cat: Knuckles

Following on from 'Christmas Special: Kitty Cat'.

You are a (A/T) for now...

Who has ever looked at a cat, and wanted to put a bow on it?

"You've got the wrong man!" I screamed at him again.

"Why won't you listen to me!? Callum hasn't doesn't anything wrong!"

No-one was listening to me.

Nothing could beat spending a good sunny day in a cozy spot in a forest reading a good book, which is exactly what (Y/N) was doing.

With no Chaos Emeralds missing and the Master Emerald intact she decided to take the chance of free time and finish her book Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman, which she had started about a month ago but had to keep putting down because of mainly Eggman attacks.

The book had reached an intense scene and she was eager to find out what would happen with the end in sight....

"What are you reading?"

"Wah!" (Y/N) jumped.

Spinning around still startled she glared at her Echidna friend who had just appeared and was laughing a little at her.

"Knuckles! Don't make me jump like that!" She yelled at him clutching her book to her chest, her cheeks holding a pink tinge.

"Sorry it was too good an opportunity to miss." Knuckles shrugged.

"Well that was very rude of you! And you shouldn't read over people's shoulders!" She continued to scold him.

"Well you need to improve your senses." He teased her.

"Anyway just don't make me jump or read over my shoulder again. I don't like it." She huffed, not wanting him to get any wrong ideas about what she was reading from a few brief sentences.

"Why? Worried I'll find out about what your reading?" He continued to tease.

"If you must know this book is about racism, there's nothing inappropriate about it." She explained with another huff.

But her muzzle was still a pink, threatening to turn red, as she refused to tell him that there was a couple of heated scenes in the book, one she had read a couple of chapters back.

"Your sure about that?" He asked snatching her book off her.

"Hey give it back Knuckles!" She pleaded reaching for the book, but he was taller than her.

She was growing even more embarrassed at the thought of him thinking she would read 'inappropriate' things.

"Why so eager to get it back?" he asked continuing to snatch the book out of her grasp every time she went to grab it.

"Because its my book! Give it back!" she whined.

"Why worried that I'm going to see what your reading?" he teased again.

And with that her blush exploded visualizing what he would think if he read any of the heated scenes in her book.

"Knuckles you jerk!"

*POOF!*

"What the!?"

It was Knuckles' turn to be made jump as a poof of smoke originated from nowhere temporarily blocking his sight. And when he could see again, the last thing he was excepting was to see (Y/N) had now turned into a cat!