Chapter 11- Phone Number

*Juliets POV*

My mum was asleep when I walked in the livingroom. I walked up to my room and plopped down onto my bed. I decided to text Niall and see if he would like to come over now.

To: Niall Babe

  You can come over whenever you want babe xx

From: Niall Babe

  Be there soon xx

*2 minutes Later*

I was standing by the window at the door waiting for Niall. He came running up and before he knocked I opened it. I pulled him in and shut the door locking it. As I pulled him past the living room I pointed to my mum. He nodded and I pulled him upstairs to my bedroom.

"What do you wanna do" I asked him.

"Hmm..." he hummed closing me blindfolds and curtains.

I honestly just wanna kiss him. Eh, lets go for it.

"I was thinking-" he started, but I cut him off my crashing my lips onto his.

They moved in sync perfectly. I put my arms around his neck and gently pulled him closer. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer. I pulled back breathing heavy and he was too.

*Nialls POV*

Its like she read my mind. I was closing the blinds and curtains when I began saying what I was thinking. I turned around and her lips crashed onto mine.

She put her arms around my neck and gently pulled me closer. I put me hands on her hips and pulled her closer into me. She pulled away and we were breathing heavily.

She fisted my shirt and pulled me backwards with her. She pulled me down with her and placed her lips over mine once again. We started kissing faster and put my hands on her hips. I moved them down to the hem of her shirt and moved them under her shirt.

I broke apart and began kissing the corner of her mouth to behind her earlobe. I started sucking and she moaned. I kissed the soon to be bruised spot and before I could do anything else, my phone began buzzing.

She groaned in annoyance and I sighed in annoyance. I got up and answered it.

"What" I asked annoyance clear in my voice.

"I need Kendras phone number" Louis said ignoring my annoyance.

"Why would I have her number" I asked still annoyed.

"Well, your with Juliet and Juliet should have her number" he sassed and I sighed.

"Really Lou" I asked.

"Yes Ni" he mocked my tone.

I handed the phone ti Juliet and she was confused, but took it.

"Hello" she said.

"Why" she questioned.

"REALLY" she asked.

"Yeah, its ***-***-****" she said giving him the number.

"Okay good luck" she said handing me the phone.

I looked at the screen and he hung up. I was standing there shuffling my feet. She smiled and patted the place beside her. I climbed beside her and she straddled me. Looks like we're back on.

*Kendra's POV*

I was laying on my bed staring at my stitches. My mum is so pissed off at me about this. I felt a vibration on my side and a light, my phone. It had an unknown number and I decided to answer it.

"Hey who's the dweeb" I asked and the person gasped dramatically.

"Well I am hurt" oh that explains it. Its Louis.

"Oh hey Louis, how'd ya get me number" I asked happily.

"Juliet gave it to me, I wanted to ask you a question" he said nervously, but confident.

"Whats the matter" I asked.

"Can I- Will you- Do you wanna- uuuh, I was thinking maybe you'd like to go on a date with me" he asked me and I smiled as big as possible.

"Im sorry Louis" I said pretending of course.

"Oh...well I better just go...uhm" he said and I laughed.

"Im joking, Id love to" I said amused and maybe a little too excited.

"Dont do that to me, I really really like you" he said and thankfully he couldnt see my pink cheeks.

"Ive liked you since I first saw you" I said and felt my cheeks go a little more pink.

"Your beautiful and I love your personality, your glasses make you adorable as hell" he said and that made my cheeks go crimson.

"Your perfect all over, might I say your fabulouis" I said cheekily and he  done an adorable nervous laugh.

"Why are cheeks resembling a stop sign Louis" I heard Harry say in the back ground.

"Shut up Hazza" Louis said shyly.

"Its okay, I was crimson at your wording too" I said and he laughed.

"I'll call you and give you details lovely" he said.

"Okay, goodnight Louis" I said.

"Goodnight babe" He said and the blush that never went away went past crimson from what I could see in my vanity mirror.

My door slammed open and my brother stomped over to me.

"Kendra, I know you took my my phone and Im telling mum and dad" Daniel yelled.

"Uhm, babe are you okay" Louis asked worried.

"Uhm yeah Im fine goodnight call you tomorrow" I rushed and hung up.

I stood up and put my hands on my hips.

"I didnt touch your phone ever think you fucking lost it or dropped it" I yelled.

"Who was on the phone, that gay boyband member" he asked smirking.

"No, I dont talk to Nathan Sykes" I said and he stomped out of me room.

Oh my god. Louis and I are going on a date. Fangirl overload. I need to get it out now.

-Authors Note-

I hope my friend is happy, she's going on a date with Louis and told her dickhead bro off:)! Im pretty proud of this chapter. So what do you think of it? criscolferlover (Kendra) really would say them things.

PLEASE READ criscolferlover 's fanfic. Its amazing, Im loving it to death. Im in it and she made me fangirl and I am not one to fangirl. Vote/Comment/Share her fanfic plz.

Please vote/share/comment mine too.

I love you still!!

~ Socially_Awkward xx