Pendeja!

It's been two days since I started working for Mr. Cabello, and I'll just say it's a boring job. Though, I must admit, it is pretty damn fun living in a mansion. You have all those luxurious baths and food all for yourself. But I'm going crazy being all alone with a sleeping princess in this huge mansion. I sighed and slouched against the sofa and switched on the TV.

Two days. It's been two whole days and the princess is still sleeping soundly in her bed. I guess this is how my life will be for the next few years until I find a higher pay job. I sighed again and changed the channel.

"AH!" I jolted out of the sofa when I heard a loud scream from upstairs. The princess is finally awake? My heart jumped as another scream filled the air.

"Man, I got a feeling I will not like this girl." I muttered to myself before dashing up the stairs to her room. Just when I was about to turn the knob, the door opened and crashed onto my face. "Fuck" I crouched down holding my face.

"AHHH!" I lifted my head and a foot came in contact with my already painful face. I collapsed on the floor, tears rolling down my cheek from the pain. "Pervert! Police! DAD!" She kept screaming. I struggled to open my eyes and sat upright as the crazy girl ran down the stairs while screaming hysterically.

"Oh my God!" I rubbed my face. That girl is better off sleeping. I forced myself up and ran after the crazy girl.

"Ahhhh!!" She is running around the kitchen island with her arms flailing in the air. She stopped dead on her tracks when she saw me. Only then I've seen her face properly for the first time. She's been sleeping with her whole body covered by the blanket so I never got the chance to catch a glimpse of her face.

"Wow." I muttered under my breath. She has the face of an angel. Her skin istan, her eyes are captivating, her nose is straight and tall, her lips are pink and full, her hair is messy looking, she has long and thin legs. One simple word, she is breathtakingly beautiful.

"Ah! Help!" I snapped out of my thoughts when she started screaming again. She grabbed a kitchen knife and I panicked. "I'm gonna kill you before you kill me!!!! Ahh!!!" She ran up to me holding a knife above her head and I screamed and ran away.

"What the have I gotten myself into!!!" I cried while running around the kitchen island. I stopped when she was right opposite of me, with only the kitchen island separating us. Whenever she moved to the right, I'd move to the left. And when she moved to the left, I'd move to the right. We kept moving around the kitchen island for who knows how long, I am already starting to get tired of it. Maybe I should just let her stab me..

"AHHH!!!" She glared at me. "Stop running away!!!" She whined cutely while stomping her feet.

"If you put down the knife I will." I said defensively.

"You'll kill me!!"

"I won't!!" I protested. There was silence before she spoke up.

" Really?" She asked tilting her head while eyeing me sceptically.

"Yes." I said firmly.

"Prove it to me." She said crossing her arms.

"Okay okay." I put up my hands in a defensive manner. "Girl, I know your daddy."

"Papi?" She raised a brow.

"Yes, whatever you call your dad. I'm his employee, I work for him. So I won't hurt you." I said as calmly as I can.

"I don't believe you." She stuck out her tongue. This little brat!

"Fine, wait a second!" I fished out my phone and dialled Mr. Cabello's number. "Hello!"

"Hey, Lauren. You sound... upset?"

"More than upset sir! Your daughter is trying to kill me." I said eyeing that crazy girl.

"Hand her the phone and I'll speak to her."

"Okay, wait sir." I glanced at the crazy girl and she stuck out her tongue again. I placed the phone on the kitchen island, and slid the phone over to her. She took the phone and placed it on her ear cheerfully.

"Papi!" She chirped. She tilted her head. "Okay, I will not kill her." With that she dropped the knife and ran around the kitchen island and stopped in front of me. "Okay papi, I will not call her a puta." I rolled my eyes at her. She turned to me with a annoyed look. "Sorry, Lauren." She said quickly before handing the phone back to me. I smirked at her and took the phone from her hand.

"Hello sir?"

"I'm sorry Lauren." Mr. Cabello said sincerely. "She's not acting like her usual self, this is one of the symptoms."

"I understand." I said while glancing at the girl with the corner of my eyes. She is currently rummaging through the kitchen cupboard looking for food.

"I will come over in an hour. Please look after her, she must be very hungry. Do not let her eat any apples, she is allergic to them." Allergic to apples? Funny little girl.

"Yes sir." I said before ending the call.

I stared at the girl while resting my head on my palm. She is eating like a dinosaur. I wonder how she keeps her figure at all. Then again, she can sleep up to a month without having anything to eat.  She lifted her head with full of food.

"I want chocolate!!" She said while banging the table with her hands.

"No chocolate here princess." She crossed her arms and glared at me.

"I want chocolate, I want chocolate, you need to get me my fucking chocolate!!"

"Okay okay." I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"What is this? I want chocolate!!" She whined.

"There's no chocolate here, just sweets. Eat up princess." I said nonchalantly. 

"I'm not talking to you anymore, pendeja!" She stood up hastily and ran to her room. Oh my god, how am I going to survive taking care of this child? Just then, I heard the front door opening.

"Mr. Cabello." I greeted him as soon as I saw him walking to my direction.

"Where is Camila?"

"Your daughter? She's in her room now, I guess." I said with a shrug. He nodded before walking up the stair, with me following closely behind. "She's sleeping again?" I gasped in shock at the sight in front of me. "She's been sleeping for 2 days and now she sleeping again?" Mr. Cabello sighed and sat on the bed beside her daughter.

"It's okay." He said softly while brushing a strand of hair away from his daughter's face. "I'm used to it, anyway."

"Can I ask you something sir?" He looked at me and nodded his head. "Is she always acting so childlike after waking up?"

"No." He said shaking his head. "She has times when she'll act like her normal self." I wonder how she acts when she's normal.