1:Vampire's Era

Iñaki Eastwood

"Secure the perimeters between the East Government and North Government!!Damn the Vampire Hunters are playing Dirty again!!" Narinig kong sabi ni Dad dahil sya ang nagbibigay ng Orders samin ngayon...

I looked at the monitor at nakita ko nga yung mga Vampire Hunters,Carrying their weapons at inaatake ang mga Vampires...Tsk,The War is still not Over...

"Back up Guys....They need back up!!" Father

"I'll go Father" I said

"Are you Sure??"

I nodded and bowed sabay umalis kasama ang iba pang back up...

Im Iñaki Eastwood...17,And An S Class Vampire...The Eastwood Clan,My Family...Is the Head of defense in Both Human,And Vampire Sector...

We Left the headquarters...alongside with the other backups and Medics...We didnt used any cars,we just ran..

Well.,di naman na namin kailangan ng mga sasakyan...Our Vampire speed will do it

After 2 minutes...nakarating na kami sa borders ng East at North Government...Eversince nilabas na sa Humans ang Existence ng Vampires,,Nahati na ang mga lugar dito...Mayroong East,North,South and West Government...East Government madalas makikita ang mga Humans..Even though Marami pa rin sa ibang Government..Sa South, West and North naman karamihan ang Vampires pero may mga nasalo ditong Vampire Hunters..

Tss...Vampire Hunters are just mere humans who uses Vampire Hunter Weapons Against us...Tsss...Pathetic

Pagkarating namin doon ay agad din kaming sinugod ng C Class Vampires....

You may be wondering what C Class Vampires are...Well Ill Explain it to you...

Vampires are ranked according to their Abbilities and Thickness in blood

The C-Class Vampires are the human who are turned to Vampires,caused by the Vampire Hunters...When Bitting,Vampire Fangs can release a venom if they want to..That venom is the one that causes a Human to become a Vampire,If its not applied to specific phases..The human will become A Crazy,Rabid Vampire...They are usually Low Class...Vampire Hunters usually kills vampires,Extract their venoms and apply it into their human testers...Cruel Right?How pathetic...using their own kind...

The B-Class are the Humans that turned into Vampires SUCCESSFULLY...this is done by the Council...Humans who wanted to turn into Vampires and Succesfully turned are the B Class...They dont become Crazy...They inherit some of the Vampires Ability such as Speed,Healing and Strength

A-Class Vampires are the Normal Vampires...They are more powerful than the B-Class because aside from Speed,Strength and Healing..They also has some abilities

S-Class are considered as Elites,They are respected because of their power...Aside from the Speed,Strenght,Healing and Abilities,they can also master the Elements...they can have multiple Abilities...Not like the A-Class who can achieve only one

Purebloods are the purest vampires,Their blood is the Thickest...They have extremely powerful Unlimited Abilities and aside from it...They can decide to be immortal or not...they are respected by any vampires...They are the most powerful in their race

Well thats enough explaining...I have some killing to do...

There are 3 C-Class and 2 Vampire Hunters that are approaching me..Before they can attack..I just stared at them...And they are frozen in place
..

This is one of my abilities...Time...Once I stare in a specific place...The Time sense in that place will stop...Just like these 5 Filthy creatures...

I wielded out my Twin Swords...Which is now covered with Fire...This is the Element that I mastered first...

Because they are frozen...I easily attacked them....The C-Class vampires turned into ash and the Vampire Hunters are now bathing in their own blood

The battle continued that way....we are now outnumbering them..

I was suppose to stab my twin sword into a Vampire Hunter but all of us stopped...Both Vampires and Hunters...

W-What is this presence...Then it hit me...I saw a pair of eyes..One with red and one with black...

The person tooked a step forward....away from the shadows...I can hear her chuckle...and that sended shivers up to my spines...

A girl..

"A P-Pureblood...." I heard one vampire say...

She looked at me..and smirked...I took a step backward..

"Time Stopping huh?Not a bad ability" She said....Her voice feels so much authority...

After that...I dont know what happened...Suddenly...a gush of powerful wind started hitting all of us...I covered my eyes using my arm...damn thats so painful...

But I managed to have a glimpse at her...She is now holding a gun

She pulled the trigger,at ang daming bullets na lumabas....akala ko sa isang direction lang tatama iyon but Im suprised dahil parang may sariling buhay yung bala dahil lahat kami ay target.

Hindi ako makagalaw dahil sa napakalakas na hangin...Then all of the sudden...I felt something through my skin....Then after that,everything went black....

TBC...