copyright and reader's discretion page

First off, welcome to this book's reader's discretion and copyright page.

let's start off with the basics...

book one: The gang leader wants me

copyright @ 2016 Jade0907. All rights reserved.

all rights reserved. This book or any proportion therefor may not be reproduced or used in any manner, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, expect in certain other noncommercial uses copyright law.

meaning of all this.. This book is copyright. do not plagiarize or copy any of this writing! not even for the translations. please have the cursty to respect my writing, and not use it or produce it in anyway, because it is a crime. AKA...i'll hunt you down.

if you see any copy of this book anywhere, please report them and notify me by sending me a message or by commenting.

********************************************

now on with the Reader's Discretion 

this work is fictional. characters, names, events, etc... are the product of my imagination, apart from the names and persinalities of the characters are actually based off of my friends. anything else is coincidental.

just so you know...

violence. yes, this is an action book as well, since it's about a gang. warning, there will be domestic violence, abuse, sexual abuse, etc... so expect that.

and also

usage of abusive language and profanities.

these are the basics. yes, this is also a romantic novel...

i might add some more discretion as the story goes on.  

and lastly. there will be grammatical errors.. major editing will be when i am done with this book. 

if you are not comfortable with action based events or romance then you don't have to read it ;)

enjoy

-jade