Max x Reader

• Okay guys! First chapter. Also I'd just like to note before we start, obviously this is in a world where Max and Cheese doesn't exist but I will say they make an adorable couple and this is in no way meant to be offensive to them or their relationship. I was requested to do this so I'm writing it for the entertainment of you guys. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy! Requested by @RedVacktor1 & @JadeMelgar1 •

Your Pov
Two years... I can't believe I've known this ginger dork for two years. It honestly seems like just yesterday when I signed up to join the offices. That day was perfect. I met Max and instantly just loved his personality, and his looks weren't too shabby either. I smile down at the "speech"  I'm writing for our anniversary. We are going on a date to celebrate it and I thought it'd be nice if I wrote something just for Max. I mean, we've been through so much I think it's only fair. I think back to the times we spent together and start writing down my thoughts, smiling as I remember all the beautiful times we had. I can't wait for many more to come.
~Time Skip to Before the Date~
Max Pov
Two years. Wow. My only question is how was I so lucky to get a girl like y/n. She's amazing and I love her more than words can describe. Speaking of which, I think she's writing something for me tonight. I bet she thinks it's the best anniversary present, but honestly... I open the box I've been holding in my pocket and smile... I think I've got her beat.
//Part 2????

•Sooooo, not too shabby for my first chapter. I'm getting back into the groove of writing so I may be complete rubbish at it for a while but I promise I'll try my best to make a comeback :)
I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter and I look forward to writing waaaayyy more. Love you all and I'll see ya in the next chapter• A/N-350 Words