chapter 19

Ok so I'm skipping the ice skating part because I started writing it and it got really boring so I guess you can just imagine it or something. Moving on....

Harry's pov-

"Hazzy!" I heard a little voice giggle and little feet padding on the bus floor. I looked up to see Megan in her cute little pajama's running towards me with a happy smile on her face. I bent down and pick her up, placing her on my lap. I turned her around to face me and gave her a sweet little peck on the nose. "Woah look who's up early today!" I grinned to her and lightly tickled her sides.

She giggled and said, "Yep! Lou boo woke me up and said dat me and him were gonna do something fun!" She wiggled in my arms happily. I furrowed my eyebrows together and look up to see Louis standing in the doorway with knowing smirk on his face.

"Oh is that so?" I asked, but mostly to Louis. "Louis you know we have an interview today." I chuckled nervously. Why would he get Megan all excited if he knew he had plans. Louis shook his head. "No actually its just you, Liam, and Zayn. Me and Niall have the day off. I don't know why but don't worry about it." Louis shrugged and walked over to Megan and I and sat down next to me on the couch.

"Oh... well ok. I didn't know that. So you guys are going to be watching Megan?" I asked him. He nodded. I looked down to see Megan silently playing with her Barbie's on my lap. "What are you guys going to do while were gone?" I asked Louis. "I don't know really. We will make sure she has loads of fun don't worry Haz." Louis reassured me.

Megan scrunched up her nose and looked up at us. "Lou dats what I call Haz. No one else." Megan pouted. Louis stuck his bottom lip out and said, "Oh my! Sorry I forgot. I promise never to say it again." Louis said in his little baby voice. Megan nodded and went back to playing with her dolls.

"Oh my goodness guys were so late. Harry! Zayn! Lets go chop chop!" Liam came rushing through the doors, tucking in his shirt, and running around like a mad man. "Oh hi cutie your up early." Liam smiled and gave Megan a quick kiss on the top of her head. "Harry! Zayn! Hurry up! Simon is already upset with us! Remember you guys put the-" I quickly stood up and placed Megan in Louis' lap.

"Ok! I think that's enough! Wouldn't want to say that in front of the child now would we?" I interrupted him, chuckling nervously. Liam gave me a sorry look and called Zayn again. "Jesus guys chill! Do you know how long it takes to get your hair this perfect?" Zayn asked. Pointing up to his "amazing" hair. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Megan and Louis.

I bent down to Megan's height and put my hands on her waist. "Meg? Hazzy has to go to an interview for the day with Liam and Zayn. Please be good for Louis and Niall, ok? I trust you to be good." I kissed her forehead and gave her waist a little squeeze. Megan put her tiny hands on my face and said, "Ok Hazzy. I promise." She nodded and gave my nose a tiny kiss. I smiled and take her hands off my face and stand up. I give her one last kiss before going over to Louis.

"Please keep an eye on her. I'm trusting you, k? And tell Niall this when he wakes up." I said to him. Louis nodded and I walked over to Liam and Zayn. Louis and Niall better not screw anything up.

Louis' pov-

"Ok Meggy, Wanna come with me and wake up Niall?" I asked Megan once the 3 boys left. Megan looked up from her Barbie's and nodded. I picked her up and walked over to Niall's bunk. He was sleeping peacefully, soft snores coming from his mouth. I smile and lay Megan on his stomach, so her stomach was on his stomach.

"Ni Ni. Its time to wake up." Megan giggled and poked his cheek. I chuckled at how cute she is. Niall's eyes slowly opened and softened when he saw that Megan was on top of him. "Megan." Niall cooed in a baby voice, his voice coated with sleep. "Hey there buddy! Your up early." Niall gave Megan a great big kiss on the cheek. Have we ever mentioned she's not a morning person. Like at all. This is new for us.