QQ John x Reader (Part 1)

You were sitting alone during math when John-senpai noticed how frustrated you are with question number 420. He turned over to you and smiled at you sheepishly, giving out his infamous cute grin. You blushed softly before asking him for his help since he was in DP Mathematics HL. 

"Kaka John-senpai, do you know how to find the distance between X and the angle of depression?" He chuckled lightly before asking for your pencil to help you find the distance. "You see (y/n), to find the angle of depression, you must use the tangent rule that is opposite over hypotenuse. Do you even know which angle is the angle of depression?"

You looked down before feeling a slight disappointment, you nodded your head no and felt tears forming in your waterline. You were a strong girl but for some reasons, you just couldn't cope failing in front of Kaka John-senpai. 

"Dont worry (y/n), the angle of depression only exists when I can't see you" he said before placing a chaste kiss on your lips. You guys made out until Pak Vijay interrupts you and forces you to sit somewhere else. 

You blush since Pak Vijay has been your long time crush, however it was always one sided since you were a student and he was a teacher. Kaka John-senpai saw this and was furious. Blinded with jealousy, he slammed the table with the power of love and asked Pak Vijay for a duel in mathematics. Of course, Pak Vijay won and beat Kaka John-senpai who is now crying in the corner.

Pak Vijay held your soft hands and placed a kiss on the palm of your right hand. "Let's get out of here," he said in Indian. You said yes because you learned Indian as DP Language B in order to understand your true love. You tied your shoelaces and ran away with him, leaving your family and Kaka John-senpai behind.