Chapter 1

When I first walked into this hell hole I thought that I would MAYBE, JUST POSSIBLY like it here. But shit was I wrong. So wrong. This hell hole held so many memories. Good ones, Semi-good ones, bad ones, and horribe ones too. Ones that nobody found out about except for the person that was involved in them.

And most of the time, it was the same fucking guy. You might have thought it was our school's bad boy huh? But were you ever so wrong. It was the fucking quarterback and captain of the football team. The asshole thought he could get any girl. But was he ever so wrong in his life.

Several times I had been caught doing bad things on campus. Fighting, Smoking, Cussing, name any stereotypical "Bad Girl" shit, and I've done it. Lost my virginity in a bet. You may think its stupid, but it was a very worth while bet. Trust me.

And my story all fell apart when I was paired up Derrick Strider (the asshole quarterback) and the biggest nerd in the whole fucking school Lucas Fields. He is the one I want to beat the crap out of, but I can't because he hides behind the principal Mr. Smith, aka his best, and only friend at this school. Not to mention his step-father is the Vice-Principal Mr. John Fields.

 Who the fuck does he think that he can just go running to his step-father whenever I almost get the chance to beat the crap out of him?

Oh boy when I get my hands around his little scrawny ass neck, he'll regret ever coming into my view. Mhm, I can already see him cowering away as I gave him my famous evil eye.

Whenever I gave my evil eye, everyone knew not to mess with me because of what I was capable of doing when I was pissed. But there was one guy who never seemed to understand the concept of me not wanting to be bothered. Derrick. 

I could sense his assholyness approaching me whenever and where ever. 

Only problem was that he lived across the street from me with Lucas right next door to me too. 

Being around them made me want to throw myself off a 10,000 foot skycraper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a very anticipated first chapter of "TBGWS"

Hope you enjoy it! Sorry its so short!