Random bj

Surota, still wearing his sexy lingerie, would strut over, his hips swaying in a rhythmic motion. He'd push the male into a nearby chair with his right hand and whisper in his left ear "I want to taste every inch you can give me, big boy~". Surota's hands would be rubbing the males thighs softly now, barely using his fingertips as he massages his cock though his pants with his right hand. He'd kiss him sensually before trailing down towards his crotch, slowly getting on his knees as he'd unbuckled the man's belt. He'd look up at him, licking his lips slowly as he unzipped the males pants, revealing a thick ten inch cock. "Oh my god! So much for me~♡" He'd say before slowly stroking the males hard cock with his right hand. He'd pull up his cock and give a slow, sexy lick from the base to the tip, his left hand massaging the males balls gently as he then stroked his cock. He'd spit on the males cock before stroking it a bit faster. "I hope you're ready, once you have this special show, there will be no one to top it." He'd smile before inserting the tip into his mouth slowly, licking around the head as he slowly takes in more. He'd get about halfway on before slowly slipping the thick shaft from his mouth. "Oh no, not yet. I won't let you off that easy~" He'd say before slipping his head down and insert the males left nut into his mouth, suckling softly as if it belonged to him personally. He'd repeat on the males right testicle, his mouth loving every inch of the males ballsack before slowly letting the males balls slip free from his slutty mouth. "Now back to the main course ~♡" He'd say, licking his way back to the tip. "It was obvious that I'm not innocent, I've kept myself relatively sane so far." He'd say, giving idle chat to the male whilst stroking his cock, spitting on it after a few words were said. He wanted the man to remember that although he gave him a nice suck, he was still a human, and should be treated correctly.

//c

After a few seconds of rambling, he'd once again slowly insert the man's hefty shaft into his mouth, this time slowly going deeper before completely deepthroating the male. He'd pull his mouth off until only the tip remained within his lips. He'd then shove his head down more quickly then last time, getting into a good rhythm. By this time, the male would most likely be biting his lip as Surota sucked his cock. He'd graze his teeth against it like an expert, letting the man feel the pleasure before nibbling on his cock head like a pro. He'd suddenly swallow his cock once more to the base and use his throat muscles to massage the thick rod for a few seconds before coming back up and sucking the males cock in once more. His pace would quicken as he'd massage the males balls with his left hand, and stroke him with the right as he sucked, though this was very brief as he preferred having the whole cock in his mouth as opposed to the stroke and suck combo. He'd feel the man's cock pulsating within his mouth a bit more, the man moaning in pleasure above him, as he slurps happily on his cock. He'd push it within his left cheek, letting it bulge his cheek a bit as he sucked his cock. He'd pull his mouth from the man's cock and give it a bit of spit, then licking from the base to the tip, collecting his saliva before resuming his sucking. He'd suck in the shaft vigorously, like a cock hungry slut, bobbing his head, and even his neck as he took the man's length into his throat, using his throat muscles to massage it at each passing. The man would be mad with pleasure as his cock throbbed violently, giving Surota a clear sign of an impending climax. Surota would switch into high gear, sucking hard and fast, grazing his teeth every once in a while along the man's shaft, massaging the man's balls with both hands, and even using his tongue to wrap the man's cock every so often. Surota was giving him the the works, until the man grabbed him by the

//c

Head, utterly skull fucking Surota violently, the male eagerly wanting to unleash his load into the hungry sluts awaiting throat. He'd give in to the males dominance, only using his hands to hold on to the males knees for dear life, breathing through his nose at every instance where the man's cock wasn't engulfed in throat flesh. The man's cock grew a few inches thicker, his veins growing as the man groaned loudly before suddenly pumping Surota's mouth full of a salty, bitter liquid known to humans as semen. He'd pump about three full shots into Surota's mouth before pulling his cock from his mouth, stroking violently as Surota, knowing what to do, opened his slutty mouth, tilting his head back, revealing his sexy pale gray eyes and his full face, his bangs fully turned upwards. The male would begin unleashing load after load onto Surota's sexy face and within his mouth. After the long, rung out climax, Surota would smile with the corners of his mouth, one of his eyes closed, as his eyelid was covered in cum. He'd swallow the males cum slowly, letting it slide down his throat. He'd suckle the man's tip, getting the rest of the males cum before slowly rising to his feet. He'd press his body against the sweaty male, before kissing him passionately, as if he were the man's unrivaled lover, letting the cum exchange between their mouths before pulling back slowly a few seconds later, a sloppy wet strand of a mixture of saliva and semen connecting their bottom lips, before breaking away. Surota would swallow the small bit of cum he kept for himself before backing away slowly. "Thanks for the meal love~♡" He'd say before turning on his heel, walking away with his hips swaying rhythmically, using his middle finger to wipe the remnants of his guests "meal" off of his bottom lip, a soft sexy smile on his face as he went to go get cleaned up.

//e