Chapter 39

When we get in papacitas we see the waitress that waited our table last time at the front desk. "How many" she says flirting "2 please" max says " where's the other person?" she asks smirking giving me and evil glare "booth please and thank you" max says completely ignoring her question. she makes like a growling sound and leads us to a booth.

We take our seats across from each other and she leaves but when she does she runs her hand up max's arm and evilly smirks at me and walks away.

"Well at least she's not our waiter again" he says "yea" I say and look at the menu. our waiter just oh so happens to be the girl "my shift got changed, so what would you like to drink fatty?" she asks me " water" I say and look at max. He looks back at me with guilt, sadness and rage in his eyes.

" 2 Dr. peppers" he says she smiles at him and leaves.

"I'm sorry, probably shouldn't have come here" he says and gives me a sympathetic smile, I smile back.

We where chatting when the waitress come back with our drinks and gives max's his nicely and she rudely puts mine down "what would you like to order" she asks max "umm, just the chicken fajita nachos" he says "you fatty?" she asks "the enchilada dinner" I say "really no salad, you could use it" she says and walks away.