Chapter 4 : Kaneki's Birthday

Today was December 19, The day before Kanekis birthday. It was 7 in the morning. At this point you and Kaneki had been dating for 3 months. You were planning to Kaneki a new phone, as his phone now was slow as crap. You walked to the Apple store and got him the IPhone 7. You were humming happily and didn't notice the hand behind you. It grabbed you head and smashed it into the concrete below, causing your head to bleed. With the rest of your strength you looked up to see the man with purple hair from earlier. He bent down to your ear and said "There's no one to help you now."you then fell unconscious.

December 20

Kaneki looked around his apartment. Only two of the three people he invited were there. Touka and Hide. "Has anyone seen Y/n?" Kaneki asked. "I know Y/n wouldn't bail without telling us where he is." Hide says. "Beside," Touka starts, "Y/n loves you. He wouldn't miss this." Kaneki walked outside. He walked around the city shouting your name. Finnaly he stumbled across a gift bag addressed to him, and it was from... You. Kaneki picked up the bag and sprinted home.

When he got to his apartment, he broke down the door. "Touka, Hide, we have a problem." Kaneki showed them the bag. "Oh no." Touka said. "This is really bad." Hide added.

Meanwhile

You awoke strapped down to a chair. "Good morning." Says a man in the corner. "My name is Tsukiyama." He then punches you in a the face, so hard that your nose starts to bleed. "I'm going to take my time with you." He says. He then extends your arm and takes a bite out of your forearm. You go to scream but Tsukiyama covers your mouth. "You taste so divine. I need to preserve this. I can't eat you all in one sitting." With that he pulls out a metal pole. He then places it in the fire place behind him. He presses the tip against your arm, burning your skin. You scream but no one here's. He then bashes you across the face with hit, leaving a burn across your face. He then drops the pole and raises his middle finger and index finger. He points int towards your left eye. "No please don't." You plead but to no avail. He jabs your eye with his fleeky nails causing you to scream louder than ever. He tries to pull his nail out but it's stuck inside to deep, so he pulls it out of its socket, then takes it off the optic nerve. And to be more sadistic, he pops it in his mouth and eats it right in front of you. You quaking in the chair. "Well I'm going to sleep. Goodnight darling." And with that Tsukiyama leaves. "K-Kaneki help m-me." That night you cry yourself to sleep.

Kaneki's apartment

"Y/n , I don't know where you are but I'll find you."