Sara

I woke up at 9:45 and got in the shower. I can't believe the events that went on yesterday led me to meeting everyone. I am actually really nervous to meet the band. I could not stop thinking about Niall and how good he kisses. By the time I got out of the shower it was 10:30. I wrapped my hair in my pink towel and did my make up. I put on mascara, bottom and top eye liner on and a nude eye shadow.

I put on sweats and a t-shirt to go downstairs and make breakfast. My mom was still in bed after a late shift last night. I hate that she always has late shifts, sometimes she would have to work for 24 hours straight and sleep all day for the next day. She missed a lot when I was a kid she missed plenty of my softball games, Niall was at all of them, she also missed my drama plays, Niall was even at all of those, she even missed prom, she didn't even know what I looked like. Niall was my date because I asked him to go 'as a friend ' but we ended up almost kissing then but didn't.

I guess you could say we pretty much were already dating but didn't cause it wasn't official and then a week later from my prom he went off to x-factor.  I even went with him. I actually ended up auditioning cause Niall begged me to go with and addition. But in the end I didn't get pick, but I wasn't really hurt very much but Niall was sad for me.After x-factor no one was at anything of mine I almost quit softball and drama cause I missed seeing him in the crowd. I wasn't the same after he left. I Felt as if he took my heart with him when he left.

I ended up just making a bowl of cereal. I ate pretty fast then got a pair of black skinny jeans and a ruffled blouse and a pair of black flip flops. I didn't want to ware a dress but didn't want to ware a t-shirt, so I settled for a mixture of both. I dried my hair and brushed my teeth. My long brown hair was to my liking it was wavy and curly, more a mixture of both.

By the time I was done it was around 12:00 and I plopped on my bed to see I got a message from my friend Sara.

Hey, was wondering if maybe we could get coffee in like 20 minutes? I have much to tell.

I texted back

Sure , can't talk for to long though have some plans with an old friend.

I walked downstairs, got my keys and went outside. I have time to kill anyway. I got in my car and went to the coffee shop me and Sara always go to. Sara is such a gossip girl. I could not tell her anything, I hated that. I got to the coffee shop and parked on the curb by the door. I didn't see Sara in the shop yet. I was a little early. I got a text from Niall when I parked my car.

Hey princess, I miss you can't wait to see you today.

Xoxo~ Niall

I smiled when I saw the text . I couldn't find any words to reply with so I texted him back horribly.

Hey boo, can't wait either. I miss you so much and damn let me tell you I couldn't sleep I missed u so much.

Xoxoxoxx~ K

I slipped my phone in my back pocket and got out my car. I walked in and the line was a little long. I guess that was a good thing cause Sara wasn't here yet. Were could she be she lives like 3 minutes away. The line moved fast, 3 people moved forward as I texted Sara asking here were she was. I was up next and I had know clue what to order. I'll just get my iced coffee like I always do.

As it was my turn to order Sara walks into the coffee shop.

" Sorry my mom made me walk the dog before I could leave." Sara explained.

" Its fine." I replied. She always has to explain why she was late or why something happened in great length but I guess she forgot to add something stupid.

" Like I was on my way out the door and boom my mom screamed my name and told me I wasn't going anywhere before I walk and feed the animals. I got so mad I walked the dog like for three minutes and when I walked in she told me it wasn't long enough of a walk. Then I walked Snowy again for like 10 minutes then fed the dog and the cat then was off to here. " Sara explained. I spoke to soon.

I looked down on my phone to see it was 12:35 already. I hope Sara doesn't talk for to long. I ordered my iced coffee and payed for my coffee as Sara did to the other cashier next to me. As we were waiting for our coffee to be given to us she told me that her mom and dad had a agreement last night about giving Snowy away cause he is so big and the neighbors are scared he'll bite someone. Snowy is a mix of a pitbull and a husky. He is a white fur ball.

I honestly can't remember anything else she said after that I was to busy thinking about Niall. I got my coffee and Sara and I sat down at one of the tables for 2.

"So what's up with you I can tell your off in your own world cause you haven't replied to any of my stories." Crap she's on to me maybe if I leave now she won't be on my case.

" Oh sorry just my friend came back from out of town and I'm really happy to see them." I replied hopefully she won't ask who.

" Oh ok, well Derek asked me out!" Sara practically  squealed.

" Oh fun haven't you two been flirting for like 2 years? " I was happy for her but she always brags about everything. She is such a girl, that I hate. She always wares her pink skirts, pink furry heals (or sparkly if she is in the mood) , and her pink mustang. I don't even know what happened to her I remember in like 6th grade she was a nerd who I honestly thought she was lesbian for a while there. I mean that wouldn't of changed anything I would still be her best friend just she has changed so much.