Start

Wish You many more happy returns of the day my dear sweet and cute sis!!I know yeh update tere birthday gift ki tarah plan ki...par huwa nahin!!I hope this OS will make you smile!!Stay blessed and stay happy!!Humesha!!This is dedicated to you only dear sweetybh And the cover edits go to Flyingprincess12Guys !! I love inline comments...do give them if you feel like !!

Mumbai

A bright morning in dream city mumbai where everyone are busy in their daily chores and half of the youth of city just went into deep slumber after late night parties while remaining half are busy in college lives or living their dreams!!A beautiful girl who is in a deep sleep in her bedroom and probably dreaming suddenly frowned due to the continuous ring of her mobile peeked from her blanket to reach her mobile and received it without even caring to look at the caller id!!

Girl(sleepy):Hello??

Caller(shocking):Oh my god!!Tu abhi tak uthi nahin??Nandu....kya karu main tumhara??Today is our convocation!!Yeh bhi bhul gayi tu??Jaldi uth....aur i need you in college in exactly 30 minutes!!

The beautiful girl who is sleeping is none other than Nandini Murthy!!She wokeup in a jerk and sat on the bed!!

Nandu(hurry):Yah navya!!I will be there in few minutes!!

She disconnected the call and threw phone on the bed while getting up and stood on her feet...suddenly her eyes fell on the photo which is above her bed and smiled sadly at the picture!!👇👇👇

suddenly her eyes fell on the photo which is above her bed and smiled sadly at the picture!!👇👇👇

Nandini pov

Hello guys!!Good morning to you all!!Welcome to mumbai,the place where I was born and bought up by my so called parents the great Ram Murthy and Priya Murthy!!My dad Mr.Ram Murthy is the owner of Murthy Constructions....A perfect business man!!He is so perfect that he will not think for once before signing a deal even if it includes me in exchange!!My mom Mrs.Priya Murthy is a fashion designer who is all time busy woman!!She is busy with her projects and deals in such a range that sometimes she just forgots that she has a daughter who is 20 years old and is about to complete her college life!!This is my family...i have no one other than these two as they never took me to any family function which is obvious as they go to such functions individually based on their personal schedules!!

Anyways!!This is a daily routine of my life and Iam much habituated to this...comeon guys!!I have been experiencing this from the time i have started to understand situations and recognise people...to be precise i don't even remember the first time i cried when my parents considered me as a piece of shit!!Now that doesn't even matter anyways....iam off to get ready varna navya mujhe literally maardegi!!Arre!!I didn't introduce her na??The saviour and mother of my life!!In simple words my bestfriend yaar!!I will tell you about her and my gang on my way haan...now out!!shoo....