Chapter 23 - Angry everyone

SECOND UPDATE TODAY, THREE CHEERS TO ME <3 <3 <3

EMILYS P.O.V

"I fucking knew it." I growled, anger and tears ready to errupt from my body like a volcano.

"No Emily, you don't understand. You and Tiffany have similar names, that's all. Sometimes I get confused. Tiffany, Emily, TifEmily. You see?" Zayn murmured axiously.

"Luke warned me and he was so right. So damn right about you. The 'I'm going to see my family'  excuse and the 'I'm gonna go and get groceries' EVEN THOUGH THE CUPBOARD IS FULL, BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER? IT'S NOT LIKE MY LOVING GIRLFRIEND EMILY IS WAITING PATIENTLY AT HOME FOR MY ARRIVAL!" I snapped and his eyes darted from me to the floor.

"Em-" 

"No Zayn, I waited at home for you every single time like a love sick puppy while you were banging Tiffany? Out of all people why her... A-and out of all people, why me?"

"I didn't bang her." He hesitated

"Promise me," I scoffed

"I..I..- Uh"

"Go on Zayn, you shouldn't be struggling so much if you're telling the truth right?.. Please tell me that you're telling the truth." I added,

"Em, I'm sorry."

I felt as if the world was disapearing and I was left on my own with nothing but black surroundings.

"How many times?" I croaked

"Emily.."

"How many times did you have sex with her Zayn just answer the goddamn question!"

"I.. Uh, 6."

"What's all the screaming about?" Harry yelled  and then softened his voice as he saw my fragile state.

"What's wrong Emmy?" Harry murmured, gently moving hair out of my face

"Ask Zayn," I whispered

"Emily and I were kissing and I.. I moaned Tiffany's name because a few moments before I kissed Emily I fucked Tiffany" Zayn murmured

"You fucked Tiffany?!" Harry growled

"Well yeah, I thought I told you.."

"No! All you told me was that you and her smoke weed!"

"You smoke weed now too?!" I screamed and Zayn flinched,

What happened to the caring, beautiful, innocent, Zayn I used to know. The one that would go out of his way to make others happy.

"Em I'm sorry. I fucked her because I was under the influence of weed. You'd understand right?"

"Do you think I'm an idiot Zayn? Weed chills you out! Not the complete fucking opposite. You get lazy and the last thing you want to do is have sex with someone!"

"Well, I.. Maybe it's different for me?" He gulped.

Excuses.. So many excuses..

"We're over, get out." I demanded

"Emily please don't do this, please." He begged, tears falling from his eyes and strolling down his cheek.

"Did you not fucking hear her? Get the fuck out you fucking dickhead!" Harry shouted and Zayn sighed angrily.

"The fuck dude, you change too quickly." Zayn barked and Harry tensed his arm. Obviously trying to prevent himself from knocking Zayn out.

"You can fucking talk dickface, now leave!" Harry roared and Zayn rolled his eyes.