Chapter 2.

Class ended early today so the students were able to chat and hangout. Yein went to her locker to put her things up and got her phone. She went back to the class and sat back down and scrolled through her phone. Jungkook looked at her and asked "Whatcha doing?" "Nothing. Why?" She asked him. "Who do you like?" He asked her again. "Nobody." She replied to him. He got up and walked towards her, putting his face about an inch in front of hers. The class got slient. Students were mumbling about what was happening. Yein froze not knowing what to do. Then, Jungkook slowly moved away and grabbed her hand. "Follow me." He said to her. "No." She said trying to get his hand off. He looked away and dragged her to the rooftop. "Why am I up here?" She asked him. "Why don't you like me?" "He said before he started looking at her. "Because I don't." She said to him, backing up as he walked closer to her. "You know what, I'm going to do everything I can for you to like me." Yein tilted her head. "Why?" "Because if I get you to like me, then that means that every girl in the school likes me." He said. "What could you possibly do for me to like you." She said to him, scoffing at his words. Just then the bell for the end of the day rang. Yein pushed Jungkook's shoulder as she walked pass him to go downstairs. Jungkook turned around and watched her leave again. "That girl." He said as he followed her down.

Yein went to sit on the bleachers while Wooseok was practicing. "YAH!! JEONG YEIN!!!" Yein heard someone yell. She looked over her shoulder and saw Yuju and her whole crew walk over to her. "YAH!!! HOW COULD YOU TALK TO OUR JUNGKOOK LIKE THAT!!!!!!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TAKE HIS HELP!!!!" Yuju screamed at Yein.