Pure Jealousy

Yukio's POV

I was talking to Y/n went Shima came up to us, "Heeeeeey Y/n, how about you and me ditch the teach on go on a love ride huh?"

I glared at him with pure anger, Y/n sighed and before I knew it Shima was on the ground. She had taken his feet from under him with her tail. I laughed, "That's my girl."

She smiled at me and looked down at Shima.

"Wow, you really know how to wipe a man off his feet!" Shima said,

Y/n glared, "One: Stop flirting. two: Don't you know me and Yukio are dating? You'd think that you'd stop flirting with me!" Then she snapped her tail on his forehead, like a whip, "It'll hurt a lot more if you continue."

"Fine." Shima grumbled and shuffled off.

"You really know how to tell people off, I'm proud!" I laughed,

She laughed and playfully punched me, "Great minds think alike,"

I kissed her and she left to study for the final exam. I don't blame her, the final exam is the last thing you need to do to become an exorcist. I continued grading papers, thinking about how thankful I was to have Y/n.

Shima POV

UGH! How in the hell did Y/n fall for Yukio?!? I'm way more handsome and nice!

I KNOW!

I need to separate them, somehow... Maybe by lying to one of them and getting themselves into a fight? No, to easy. I'll just force her to be mine then, I can't be that hard.

Y/n POV

 I left Yukio so he could grade. I am headed to my dorm to go study, but i felt like I was being watched again.

I sighed, " Amaimon! Come out, you either speak to my face or leave."

I walked a few more paces, cautious of my surroundings. Then I heard someone breathing, I turned sharply to reveal Shima. I felt relived, "Shima don't you do that again! You scared me." You yelled at him, "Why are you even here?" I asked

"Oh no reason," He said and pushed me against the wall and covered my mouth, I screamed and squirmed. 

"Just to make you mine." He said darkly and began kissing me , I kicked and screamed muffled by him. 

'STOP PLEASE YOUR HURTING ME!' I thought

I Kept squirming trying to get out of his grasp, he then put his forearm on my neck, blocking my airway. My eyes went wide as i clawed at his arm, gasping for air. He put his cold hand up my shirt and began ripping it, he then undid my bra. My struggling did nothing but waste the little breath I have. I felt myself leaving the light. My body grew heavy yet light, I could hear my heart beating from frantically clawing to a slow throbbing. 

Thu-bum

Thu-bum 

Thu-bum.....

Thu-----bum.

Thu----------bum.............